2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 6 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 10-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #51
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is still living in the 80's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post

Cry baby punk ass bitch! Your Celtic's are gonna get stomped AGAIN by the Heat this year!

Quote:
Judas left the team that gave him his only championship for the team they lost to in the playoffs last year and their rivals, for less money, no less. Now, he's trying to play the 'classy' card by talking up and playing nice(in front of the cameras) to the C's organization. It's sad and transparent, anyone who's not a Heat homer(that's you, Iggy, so don't bother) can see through it. KG's a loyal guy, after all they've gone through together, dude is probably disgusted with Judas, and I'm proud of him for it.
Ray Allen did nothing wrong. He left the Celtics for a BETTER team, a team that gives him a greater chance of winning a title at this stage in his career. It was nothing personal, he just new that if he wanted a chance at another ring, he'd be best suited in Miami. Besides, Boston snubbed him by signing Jason Terry, and there was some obvious friction between Ray and Rajon Rondo and let's also not forget that Boston tried to trade Allen the entire second half of last season. He took less money to come to a championship team, and for that you CANNOT fault him, and can't very well call him a sell out. He did the EXACT SAME thing Kevin Garnett did when he left the Timberwolves to come to the Celtics.... Does that make KG a sellout and a traitor, i think not.

I say fuck the Celtics and their fans, you're better off Ray. Bunch of ungrateful bastards.

Last edited by Iggy; 10-31-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #52
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

Mr Torrance is searching for the Ringlefinch!

Quote:
Iggy when the Heat win...any game:

Double-posts like it's his j-o-b.

Listen, we're all glad your Prozac is finally kicking in and it's borderline-impossible for you to control yourself but there are those who actually enjoy watching and discussing the sport, please try to refrain double-posting and flooding the thread with your chronic Heat masturbation.

Judas left the team that gave him his only championship for the team they lost to in the playoffs last year and their rivals, for less money, no less. Now, he's trying to play the 'classy' card by talking up and playing nice(in front of the cameras) to the C's organization. It's sad and transparent, anyone who's not a Heat homer(that's you, Iggy, so don't bother) can see through it. KG's a loyal guy, after all they've gone through together, dude is probably disgusted with Judas, and I'm proud of him for it.
He fits in well with the Heat team now,they all to take the easy way out.

It's like your GF breaking up with you to go and date your biggest enemy.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #53
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Torrance View Post
He fits in well with the Heat team now,they all to take the easy way out.

It's like your GF breaking up with you to go and date your biggest enemy.
So what were your thoughts when KG left the Timberwolves to join the big three in Boston and win a championship there? Was he taking the easy way out....huh? What about Dwight Howard and Steve Nash...are they taking the easy way out???

Give Ray Allen a break. At this point in his career he has the right to go wherever he wants.

Last edited by Iggy; 10-31-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #54
Ultimate High
Rotting Corpse

Ultimate High has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
So what were your thoughts when KG left the Timberwolves to join the big three in Boston and win a championship there? Was he taking the easy way out....huh?
Yeah, the world was shocked when Kevin Garnett, after giving everything he had to the Minnesota organization, left after his contract was up to play for the team that outed them from the playoffs the previous year on some 'if you can't beat them join them'-type shit.
....Oh wait, that never happened.

And you're going to have to remind me of the ole' Timberwolves / Celtics rivalry because I can't seem to place it.

Totally different circumstances, leaving to play with someone's rival is not the same as changing conferences.

*Awaits a nonsensical response that doesn't address the point I made and includes the words 'fuck you' or 'you're bitter'*

inhale

exhale

Last edited by Ultimate High; 10-31-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Ultimate High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #55
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Yeah, the world was shocked when Kevin Garnett, after giving everything he had to the Minnesota organization, left after his contract was up to play for the team that outed them from the playoffs the previous year on some 'if you can't beat them join them'-type shit.
....Oh wait, that never happened.

And you're going to have to remind me of the ole' Timberwolves / Celtics rivalry because I can't seem to place it.

Totally different circumstances, leaving to play with someone's rival is not the same as changing conferences.
I never said the Timberwolves had a rivalry with the Celtics. Still i see no difference between what Ray did and what KG did prior. The only difference is that Ray went to a rival. While i can see how that would upset his team, you still gotta see it from Ray's perspective....he went to the BEST team in the NBA, and now he has a legitimate chance to win a title again.

At this point in his career he has the right to do whatever he wants. He owe's nothing to Boston fans....if anything they should be grateful that he helped bring another title to the city. Boston fans are nothing but a bunch of low class cry babies.

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THE BOSTON CELTIC'S TRIED TRADING HIM THE ENTIRE SECOND HALF OF LAST SEASON.

Last edited by Iggy; 10-31-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #56
BeRightBack
Flyboy

BeRightBack is smoking French Tobacco

Iggy I'll just pre-congratulate you on the championship this year. Last night they put both Lebron, and Dwade on the bench, and had three 3 point shooting champions out there at the same time (Allen, Miller, and Lewis). I was shaking my head at the fire power they have.

On the other hand, it's only one game, but the Lakers didn't look so good. Howard looks like he's maybe 75% out there, and Nash looked.... old. Kobe, and Gasol did their thing, so I won't throw in the towel just yet. They just need time to gel, but unlike the Heat, they don't have multiple years to do so. They need to get it right this year.
BeRightBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #57
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
*Awaits a nonsensical response that doesn't address the point I made and includes the words 'fuck you' or 'you're bitter'*
The only reason i included a fuck you in the last response was because you made it personal by insulting me first. Don't twist shit around.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #58
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRightBack View Post
Iggy I'll just pre-congratulate you on the championship this year. Last night they put both Lebron, and Dwade on the bench, and had three 3 point shooting champions out there at the same time (Allen, Miller, and Lewis). I was shaking my head at the fire power they have.

On the other hand, it's only one game, but the Lakers didn't look so good. Howard looks like he's maybe 75% out there, and Nash looked.... old. Kobe, and Gasol did their thing, so I won't throw in the towel just yet. They just need time to gel, but unlike the Heat, they don't have multiple years to do so. They need to get it right this year.
I think the Lakers will get their shit together by January. I'm not a fan of Mike Brown though, and i think he'll get the boot this season.... i know Laker fans are already calling for his job.

Point is, that they should get real good...real fast. It happened with the Heat, and with the talent L.A. has, it'll happen with them.

Last edited by Iggy; 10-31-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #59
Ultimate High
Rotting Corpse

Ultimate High has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
The only reason i included a fuck you in the last response was because you made it personal by insulting me first. Don't twist shit around.
Insult you? By what, insinuating that you're on medication? It's a goddamn joke but considering how you act and you're uptight reaction to it I wouldn't be surprised. You have ONE good team in your city and you puff your chest and act like they won the universe everytime they manage to win a game. Not many people do shit like that so it's a valid point; you invest an unhealthy amount of your happiness into sports, I dread to think what you'll be like if the Dolphins manage to squeeze in the playoffs.

LOL @ you calling anyone a cry-baby, you're, far and away, one of the most sensitive people I've ever come across, you always get emotional, the "Saw isn't a horror film" is a perfect, recent, example of this. You went on and on about how Saw wasn't a horror film and then got irrationally irate when people called you on it instead of providing any evidence to support your claim.
I remember one of the first times we were arguing you told the fucking Moderator on me, shit like this happens constantly with you so don't be so goddamn offended when people call you out on it.

inhale

exhale

Last edited by Ultimate High; 10-31-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Ultimate High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #60
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Insult you? By what, insinuating that you're on medication? It's a goddamn joke but considering how you act I wouldn't be surprised. You have ONE good team in your city and you puff your chest and act like they won the universe everytime they manage to win a game. Not many people do shit like that so it's a valid point; you invest an unhealthy amount of your happiness into sports, I dread to think what you'll be like if the Dolphins manage to squeeze in the playoffs.

LOL @ you calling anyone a cry-baby, you always get emotional, the "Saw isn't a horror film" is a perfect, recent, example of this. You went on and on about how Saw wasn't a horror film and then got irrationally irate when people called you on it instead of providing any evidence to support your claim.
I remember one of the first times we were arguing you told the fucking Moderator on me, shit like this happens constantly with you so don't be so goddamn offended when people call you out on it.
So i get a little excited for my team. Hey what's so wrong about that? I mean, isn't that what being a fan is all about??? Just let me root for my team, and stop getting so butthurt when i post about them. It's the NBA thread....i have every right to post about the Heat. You better get used to it, cause i don't see the Heat losing much all season long.

I never called a moderator on you. I don't do shit like that, so i don't know where you came up with that one.

IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH MY POSTS, REPORT ME TO A MOD.

Last edited by Iggy; 10-31-2012 at 04:31 PM.