Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012 - Page 60 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #591
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

So I finished The Three Contributions to the Theory of Sex and according to Sigmund Freud the sexual nature of a human being starts in infancy when they attain not only nutritional but sexual gratification from suckling at the moter's breast and later from sucking on one's own thumb. This is bc the mouth is considered an erogenous zone. He also leads us to assume that children withold their feces as long as possible bc they experience sexual pleasure from taking a dump. We don't remember this bc we've been taught since early childhood to repress our sexual tendencies.

Thoughts?

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #592
voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
I hope everyone had a good holiday. Mine has been pretty good so far. My daughter came down to visit from Michigan, so I've been playing and goofing around with her a lot. She got a Lego house for Christmas and it's ridiculous how much detail and work goes into putting that stuff together. She lost interest halfway through and decided to play the new Mario game for her DS that I got her instead of helping her old man build her Lego house. Oh well. It's good to see her happy.
Yeah those Lego things are ridiculous. Maybe you should have gotten her a Lego game for the DS. The most I ever built with lego was beach house and then I had my Lego shark eat everyone.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #593
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
So I finished The Three Contributions to the Theory of Sex and according to Sigmund Freud the sexual nature of a human being starts in infancy when they attain not only nutritional but sexual gratification from suckling at the mother's breast and later from sucking on one's own thumb. This is bc the mouth is considered an erogenous zone. He also leads us to assume that children withhold their feces as long as possible bc they experience sexual pleasure from taking a dump. We don't remember this bc we've been taught since early childhood to repress our sexual tendencies.

Thoughts?
You know Sigmund Freud is regarded as pretty much a total crackpot?

His real contribution was in setting up analytic frameworks so mental problems could be quantified and addressed. His specific details on these subjects tho were pretty whack.
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #594
Hannibal Rex
Rotting Corpse

Hannibal Rex is powerpacked hard flexin'.

Quote:
So I finished The Three Contributions to the Theory of Sex and according to Sigmund Freud the sexual nature of a human being starts in infancy when they attain not only nutritional but sexual gratification from suckling at the moter's breast and later from sucking on one's own thumb. This is bc the mouth is considered an erogenous zone. He also leads us to assume that children withold their feces as long as possible bc they experience sexual pleasure from taking a dump. We don't remember this bc we've been taught since early childhood to repress our sexual tendencies.

Thoughts?
I'm not sure what to think of this. I do, however, have an oral fixation. I love oral sex, smoking cigarettes, and chewing on my fingers (not the nails but the weird skin-like stuff between the nail and the skin). What does that say about me?

Quote:
Yeah those Lego things are ridiculous. Maybe you should have gotten her a Lego game for the DS. The most I ever built with lego was beach house and then I had my Lego shark eat everyone.
I really wanted her to have a hands-on experience with Legos. I guess she isn't old enough to have the attention span required to complete a whole house though. She was helpful for a little while, but she got bored after about 30 minutes.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #595
voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfang View Post
You know Sigmund Freud is regarded as pretty much a total crackpot?

His real contribution was in setting up analytic frameworks so mental problems could be quantified and addressed. His specific details on these subjects tho were pretty whack.
Tell me about it. The first third of the book disscusses homosexuality and most if not all of his theories on the birth of it's existence to how to cure it have been disproven. He believed that if a boy grew up without a strong male figure in their lives they would most undoubtedly turn out effeminate. He wa also a fan of the old saying "spare the rod; spoil the child". Any sort of undue emotional coddling would lead to sexual perversion in adulthood as well as make the child sexually attracted to their parents.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #596
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

It sucks having to go back to work. I've been off for four days. It was like a mini vacation. But it's back to work time.
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #597
voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
It sucks having to go back to work. I've been off for four days. It was like a mini vacation. But it's back to work time.
I would love to have a job. I desperately need independence from Adam. Our lives would be so much more compatible if I didn't have to fight him for chump change. Where do you work?

Old 12-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #598
gwally
Demigod

gwally is handing out candy in your neighborhood.

Quote:
Tell me about it. The first third of the book disscusses homosexuality and most if not all of his theories on the birth of it's existence to how to cure it have been disproven. He believed that if a boy grew up without a strong male figure in their lives they would most undoubtedly turn out effeminate. He wa also a fan of the old saying "spare the rod; spoil the child". Any sort of undue emotional coddling would lead to sexual perversion in adulthood as well as make the child sexually attracted to their parents.
Don't forget that Freud really loved his cigars . . .
Old 12-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #599
gwally
Demigod

gwally is handing out candy in your neighborhood.

Quote:
I would love to have a job. I desperately need independence from Adam. Our lives would be so much more compatible if I didn't have to fight him for chump change. Where do you work?
If you don't mind dealing with the public, apply for a front desk position at a hotel. If you can find one that is among the major chains like Holiday Inn Express, you have a better than average chance. Don't apply for a housekeeping position as it might just depress the hell out of you.

Some places may only hire in at minimum, but may have incentives for clocking in on time, attendance, etc. An extra .25/hour for clocking in on time each month is pretty sweet not to mention the employee rates when traveling. A lot of hotels are independently owned and have varying perks or none at all, but if you're serious it might appeal to you.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #600
voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwally View Post
If you don't mind dealing with the public, apply for a front desk position at a hotel. If you can find one that is among the major chains like Holiday Inn Express, you have a better than average chance. Don't apply for a housekeeping position as it might just depress the hell out of you.

Some places may only hire in at minimum, but may have incentives for clocking in on time, attendance, etc. An extra .25/hour for clocking in on time each month is pretty sweet not to mention the employee rates when traveling. A lot of hotels are independently owned and have varying perks or none at all, but if you're serious it might appeal to you.

Thank you but the town I live in is so small the closest hotel is 37 minutes away in the next town over. We don't even have a B&B. I was thinking of going to the Crawfish Shack. It appears to be a very down home redneck joint familiar with it's frequent patrons. I like familiar faces. It puts me at ease in my work place since I'm normally very shy and reserved around strangers.