For the fourth year, Waxwork Records has announced today that they’ll be offering up a deluxe and exclusive subscription service to their most diehard fans in 2018!
By joining the 2018 Waxwork Records Subscription service, you will receive five deluxe soundtracks / film score releases on exclusive 180 gram colored vinyl, exclusive merchandise, a screen printed poster, an enamel pin, apparel, discounts, and incentives unavailable to the general public. The subscription will provide you with a year’s worth of enjoyment and high quality items that you will cherish for a lifetime.
“This year, we are dedicating a large portion of the subscription service to the memory of the late George A. Romero. George was a big supporter of Waxwork Records, and we miss him very much. Being able to work closely with him on soundtrack titles like Creepshow and Day Of The Dead were an absolute honor. In 2018, Waxwork Records pays tribute to the man that brought the world so much enjoyment and good scares, George A. Romero.”
Here’s what’s in store for 2018 Waxwork Records Subscribers:
- Night Of The Living Dead 50th Anniversary Original Soundtrack 2xLP
- Dawn Of The Dead 40th Anniversary Original Soundtrack 2xLP
- The ‘Burbs Expanded Original Soundtrack 2xLP
- Drag Me To Hell Original Soundtrack Vinyl Debut
- Get Out Original Soundtrack Vinyl Debut 2xLP
- Deluxe 180 colored vinyl variants exclusive to subscribers
- Waxwork Coffee Mug
- 18″ x 24″ Screen Printed Poster
- Screen Printed Notebook
- Waxwork Magnet
- 2018 Waxwork Wall Calendar
- Secret Enamel Pin
- 10% Discount on Waxwork products throughout 2018
- Entry to win a brand new U-Turn Audio Orbit Special Turntable ($500 value)
The 2018 subscription package goes on sale this Friday, November 24. It’ll run you $250 within the United States, and $285 for Canada and International.
Head over to Waxwork’s website for more details!