We found out today that Sega has released lots of new information about Condemned 2: Bloodshot, and an achievement list! Come inside and see what all the fuss is about!
“SEGA® of America, Inc. today released the achievements list for Condemned 2: Bloodshot™, the next chapter in the terrifying series that is slated to ship in North America on March 11, 2008 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
In Condemned 2: Bloodshot, players will assume the identity of Ethan Thomas, former Serial Crimes Unit investigator, who has been called back to duty to track down his missing partner. The disturbing events from Ethan’s past have left him a broken man a desperate burnout drifting aimlessly through society in an inexplicable decline. Fighting inner demons throughout his one-man investigation into a sinister
conspiracy, Ethan will need to use anything and everything in the environment to survive as he unravels the mysteries shrouding the city in darkness.
As Ethan, players will engage in visceral combat using a variety of firearms, blunt instruments and an all-new fighting system complete with defensive and offensive combo chains, as well as grapples and holds. To help track the killer and solve the mysteries behind Condemned 2: Bloodshot™, players will crack open an all-new set of high-tech forensic tools. Using wits and brute strength, murders can be solved a number of different ways to keep players guessing throughout each suspenseful
Taking the Condemned universe to a new level, Condemned 2: Bloodshot introduces a variety of thrilling online multiplayer modes, including deathmatch, that promise to deliver the most brutal hand-to-hand combat experience the first person genre has ever seen.
* A new combat system built from the ground up allows for offensive and defensive chains, as well as grapples and holds – accurate body physics create bone-shattering results when dealing damage during violent encounters.
* All-new environments include outdoor areas, varied time of day and non-linear progression gameplay.
* Completely new set of upgradeable forensics tools and a redesigned investigation process allows for unique, in-depth examination of each and every crime scene players are rewarded using a forensics points scoring system.
* More than 30 items in the environment can be used as weapons including tire irons, bricks, and mop buckets.
* Players can expect twice the gunplay as in the original, made possible by more than 10 projectile-based weapons like the sub-gun and crossbow.
* Enemies benefit from superior artificial intelligence and work in teams to overpower and outsmart players.
* All-new multiplayer modes like “Circle of Death” enhance the experience through a variety of different play styles and flexibility.
* Gripping storyline created by the writers from the original Condemned game, featuring a cast of returning and all-new characters.
* Developed by the renowned Monolith Studios, creators of F.E.A.R. and Condemned: Criminal Origins.”
And now the achievements you’ve all been waiting for. Bare with me, when we received this file and it transferred to Excel, some of the achievements didn’t show up until I pasted the whole thing somewhere else. A couple of them don’t have how many points you’ll get, but you get the idea.
1. Anger Management Complete 10 emotional responses 10points
2. Beat Cop Complete a mission 10points
3. Big-Game Hunter Take out 10 enemies with the antler 10points
4. Self Medicated (Bleeding Gums Murphy) Need to heal yourself for 1000 points of health Renamed ‘Self Medicated’ for legal reasons. 25points
5. Can You Hear Me Now? All oro speakers destroyed 30points
6. Chain Gang Successfully execute each attack chain 5 times 30points
7. Chief Investigator Complete All Missions (Hard difficulty) 50points
8. Decisive Restraint Don’t Kill a Single Museum Guard 25points
9. Detective Complete Mission (fps mode) 30points
10. Detective – First Grade Complete All Missions (fps mode) 50points
11. EPA (Environmental Pwnage Area) Successfully execute 25 environmental finishing moves 25points
12. Bloodshot Complete missions 2,3,4,6,8 to unlock each new FC – Unlock all for Achievement 25points
13. Final Word Complete first environmental finishing move 10points
14. Fist-O-Fury Complete 100 Combos
15. Flambe Take out 10 enemies with the flask/taser fire attack 25points
16. Gold-Plated Get the GOLD BADGE for every mission in any difficulty level 50points
17. GOOOAAAALLLL! Take out 5 enemies with the fooseball piece 10points
18. Investigator Complete Mission (Hard difficulty) 25points
19. Master Investigator Earn the maximum amount of investigator points for all forensic sequences 30points
20. Sleuth Get a PERFECT score in an Forensic Event 10points
21. The Long One Kill 100 enemies with thrown weapons
22. The Plumber Take out 50 enemies with the pipe 25points
23. Trooper Complete All Missions (any difficulty) 30points
24. Tune In Tokyo Collect all TVs in each Mission 30points
*OVERALL TOTAL* 1000
Go HERE for the official game website.