I’ve got just about everything you need to know about Overclocked, and even a link to the demo, so come inside…… Lighthouse Interactive and dtp Entertainment today released a compelling playable demo for the psychological thriller adventure game, Overclocked: A History of Violence. Created by award-winning developer, House of Tales Entertainment, players will delve into the world of Overclocked to explore the deranged minds of three of the five patients admitted to the Staten Island Forensic Hospital. This highly anticipated adventure game on PC DVD-ROM was released in the UK on May 2 and is available in stores now.
Overclocked explores violence, an archetypical, yet actual condition of mankind. Players will become engrossed in a world where memories and illusions; dreams and reality; perpetrators and victims… collide. Overclocked: A History of Violence is Windows® Vista™ compatible.
To download the demo or find out more about Overclocked: A History of Violence please visit: Lighthouse Interactive
Set against the backdrop of a catastrophic thunderstorm raging over New York City, step into the world of Overclocked as former army psychiatrist, David McNamara. You are called to the Staten Island Forensic Hospital in New York City to consult on a case that requires your expertise in forensic psychiatry. Tasked with exploring the minds of five young men and women who were found scared, screaming, and without memory, you make alarming discoveries as you begin to cautiously probe the psyches of your young patients. Throughout the game, you will play as five other characters in this chilling interactive psycho thriller.
· Experience Overclocked from various perspectives as you play as six different characters throughout the game
· Explore 45 diverse locations
· Innovative storytelling techniques create a unique gameplay experience
· Meet and interact with a cast of intriguing characters, each with their own distinct personalities
· Characters come to life with fluid movements and realistic facial expressions created with EMotion™ FX 2 technology
· Cinematic cut-scenes designed using advanced camera techniques pioneered by feature films
· Exceptional visuals enhanced by shadow and shader effects, real-time atmospheric particle effects (rain, snow, lightening), and dynamic lighting
· Unique icon-based dialogue system
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista™
CPU: 1.3 GHz Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon™ processor
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended for Windows® Vista™)
Video: DirectX® 9-compliant video card Shader Model 1.1
PC DVD-ROM: 4x
Sound: DirectX® 9 compliant sound card
Available Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers