Resistance Retribution is a PSP specific game based off of the Playstation 3 game Resistance Fall Of Man. This new story from Resistance is a 3rd person shooter as opposed to 1st person in the PS3 game. It’s a new story, new characters, weapons, enemies, levels, and it so far looks real good as far as games have looked on the PSP.
Set in the weeks after Resistance: Fall of Man®, Resistance: Retribution follows the story of former British Marine James Grayson. After a personal tragedy – he is forced to kill his own brother inside a Chimeran conversion center – Grayson goes on a vendetta to destroy every conversion center he can find. Eventually Grayson learns that his efforts have been futile… in Western Europe the Chimera have evolved a new method of converting humans to aliens. The European resistance – the Maquis – enlist Grayson’s help, and he joins Cartwright and Parker in Operation Overstrike. The war to retake the European continent has begun. KEY FEATURES
• Game: A third person action-adventure game created specifically for PSP that bridges Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2™.
• Storyline: Dramatic storyline set against the battle to retake the European continent, follows a single soldier’s grim determination to avenge his fallen brother.
• Engine: Utilizes Bend Studio’s third generation PSP engine that allows for more enemies on screen, more detailed characters with higher resolution bitmaps and specular highlights, and a memory buffer system that allows for larger and more detailed worlds.
• Revolutionary Targeting System: Advanced third person targeting system designed specifically for the PSP.
• Portability: Liberal checkpoint system makes the title ideal for small bursts of gameplay perfect for the on-the-go gamer.
• Weaponry: Weapons include favorites from Resistance: Fall of Man like the Auger, Carbine, and LAARK, as well as new weapons based on hybrid Alien/Human technology – including the BM001 Razor and the Longbow 1S-1K “One shot, one kill” sniper rifle.
• Enemies: Over 10 different types of enemies, including Chimera from Resistance 2™ and Resistance: Fall of Man – including the Titan, Slipskull, Hybrids and Leapers – and all new enemies like the Hag and Cloven.
• Multiplayer: Intense eight player multiplayer gameplay with five game modes including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Containment and Assimilation available via ad-hoc and infrastructure.
• Resistance Franchise: Web based franchise that ties into the Resistance franchise web portal.
AROUND THE WEB
Linda Hamilton is Back as Sarah Connor in ‘Terminator 6’!
Bill Skarsgård Reveals “Disturbing” Flashback Scene Cut from ‘IT’
The Classic Ghostface Mask Returns in Season 3 of MTV’s “Scream”!
Everything We Know About David Gordon Green’s ‘Halloween’
[Review] ‘Gerald’s Game’ Hits ‘Misery’ Levels of Cringe-worthy Tension
FEATURED SHORT FILM
House Mother (Short Film) - Written and Directed by Andrew Bowser
"House Mother" features Barbara Crampton's first time playing a MONSTER! Check out the short film by Andrew Browser right here!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Thursday, September 21, 2017