Maybe this video will change your mind. The free Level Up content pack was just released. And this video gives you a little showcase into just what you’ll be getting, along with some co-op gameplay
Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS taking place in the devastated cities and countryside of England, after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military and police, dropped into these locations with a simple mission: survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments. The only problem is, these “experiments” aren’t waiting to be taken out – they’re coming for YOU!
Past the break for details on the Level Up pack. The details for the Free Content Pack:
• 3 New maps: Bedlam, Wyre and Waterworks.
• New specimen: the Husk. Adds more tactics to the game as this is a long range attacking enemy.
• Introduction of a 7th Perk: Demolition. With this new Perk you become a specialist in proximity charges and grenade launchers, adding even more tactical depth to the team’s ability to stop the advancing hordes.
• A new perk level for all perks increasing the max level from 5 up to 6 including new benefits for all classes.
• 7 New Weapons, varying from the medic gun to cure teammates from a distance, to various automatic guns and shotgun additions, as well as several weapons for the all new Demolition Perk.
• 20+ New Steam Achievements, upping the total to 60+. Getting them all feeds the need to play.
• Revamped User Interface.
• The first ever total conversion mod for Killing Floor entitled “Defense Alliance 2” released over Steam as an official mod for KF.
Killing Floor is out now.