I’m still waiting for it to come to consoles, but Dawn Of The Dead is out right now iPhone and iPod Touch. The game is semi based off the remake of Dawn Of The Dead, and was released back in 2004.
“We are thrilled to bring this hit movie to life as we challenge gamers of all levels to defeat the undead and survive by any means necessary, ” says Bytemark CEO, Jon Walsh. You can check out all the details you need to know about the game, along with some screen shots beyond the break. Game Features:
* Play as one of three characters, each with different attributes; the nurse, the police officer, or the salesman.
* Discover new, more powerful weapons as you make your way through the mall.
* Survive by any means necessary: find and use a variety of guns or get up close and personal with a baseball bat, golf club, axe and more.
* Visuals created from fully rendered 3D models establish an unmatched sense of realism and immersion.
* Two ways to play: Play through Story mode or test your skills in a variety of intense un-lockable Challenges.
* Multiple levels of difficulty offer a challenge for any level iPhone gamer.
* 5 unique levels that take you from the parking lot to the terrifying underbelly of the Crossroads Mall.
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 26, 2017 - The Evil Within 2, Jason...
The Evil Within 2 was shown at E3, Victor Miller is trying to get the rights back to Jason Voorhees, and Saw: Legacy has an official title! It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Monday, June 26, 2017
Here’s the “American Horror Story” Season 7 Title Reveal! #SDCC
[Trailer] Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Shape of Water’ Takes the Creature Out of the Lagoon
Freddy Krueger Appears in Epic ‘Ready Player One’ Trailer! #SDCC
Here’s Why Bill Skarsgard Was Cast as Pennywise in ‘IT’
Netflix’s “Stranger Things” Season 2 Trailer Goes From Nostalgia to Nightmare! #SDCC