What is the one thing that the iPhone apps store has a plentiful amount of? Zombie games. However, technically you can never have too many zombie. I mean unless there is an outbreak or something. Out now from publisher AND developer Freeverse is Zombie Cannon Carnage.
In this zombie game, you fire your alien zombies into the sky and use their jetpacks to fly them in objects to destroy them and rack up points. You zombies can also lose limbs which gains you extra points, but you can also completely explode while destroying the environment around you. Head past the break for game features, and head HERE for the trailer and game page.
• Exploding Ragdoll Zombies!!
• Destructible Characters / Pee-Pee Boy, Z-Emo and Rot Bot
• Destructible Environment with Realistic Physics
• Blood, Fire, Chainsaws, Airstikes, TNT Crates + Clowns
• 11 Sick Signature Impact Trophies to Collect
• Upgradeable Zombie Cannon, Jet Pack Fuel and Armor
• Bonus Multipliers and Combo Bonuses for serious points
• Plus+ Online Leaderboards, Awards and Friends
• Insane Ragdoll Carnage / Brutal Falls, Impacts and Explosions
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 29, 2017 - Venom, Resident Evil, Fri...
Sony has cast their new Venom, Resident Evil Movie is getting a film reboot, and Friday the 13th: The Game is finally here!Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Monday, May 29, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day
First Look at Documentary ‘Pennywise: The Story of IT’