In Vampire Origins Vincents bride is killed by a vampire. So he sets out to kill that vampire and any that stand in his way. Vincent happens to be a hunter for a dangerous organization, and he doesn’t just want to kill the vampire that killed his wife; he wants to kill all of the vampires that have slowly destroyed the world.
Vampire Origins was just submitted to Apple, so it’s only a short matter of time before you end up seeing it in the app store and for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Features past the break. Features:
• Take control of Vincent in the most intense survival horror ever to hit the iPhone and iPod touch.
• Dark gothic atmosphere with exquisite 3D environments.
• Detailed character models and gripping realism.
• Four weapons available to fend off the vampiric hordes.
• Thrilling boss fights based on actual sword fighting techniques.
• Multiple control methods: Dual-stick or touchscreen interface.
• Three stages of detailed story-driven gameplay, or try your luck in Survival Mode.
• Full Crystal integration including challenges, achievements leaderboards and social networking.
AROUND THE WEB
We’ve Already Got a Release Date for ‘IT’ Sequel!
[Review] ‘Gerald’s Game’ Hits ‘Misery’ Levels of Cringe-worthy Tension
Every Character in ‘Leatherface’ Who Connects to a Previous ‘Chainsaw’ Film
Frank Castle Kills Them All in Official “The Punisher” Trailer
Sabrina the Teenage Witch Getting Her Own Dark Horror Series on The CW
FEATURED SHORT FILM
House Mother (Short Film) - Written and Directed by Andrew Bowser
"House Mother" features Barbara Crampton's first time playing a MONSTER! Check out the short film by Andrew Browser right here!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Thursday, September 21, 2017