In Vampire Origins Vincents bride is killed by a vampire. So he sets out to kill that vampire and any that stand in his way. Vincent happens to be a hunter for a dangerous organization, and he doesn’t just want to kill the vampire that killed his wife; he wants to kill all of the vampires that have slowly destroyed the world.
Vampire Origins was just submitted to Apple, so it’s only a short matter of time before you end up seeing it in the app store and for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Features past the break. Features:
• Take control of Vincent in the most intense survival horror ever to hit the iPhone and iPod touch.
• Dark gothic atmosphere with exquisite 3D environments.
• Detailed character models and gripping realism.
• Four weapons available to fend off the vampiric hordes.
• Thrilling boss fights based on actual sword fighting techniques.
• Multiple control methods: Dual-stick or touchscreen interface.
• Three stages of detailed story-driven gameplay, or try your luck in Survival Mode.
• Full Crystal integration including challenges, achievements leaderboards and social networking.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - November 6, 2017 - Pet Sematary, Horror ...
Starry Eyes duo Dennis Widmyer and Kevin Kolsch will take over the Pet Sematary Remake, 2017 was the best year for horror movies ever, and James O'Barr will be heavily involved in the upcoming The Crow film. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017