Resident Evil 4, arguably the best in the series won’t die even 5 years after its release. You can pick it up right now for the Apple iPad. If you don’t already have it for everything else. I’d break down the story of the game for you but if you don’t already know it you must live under a rock.
If you haven’t dropped the money for an iPad yet you can also get Resident Evil 4 for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Past the break for screens and features.
* High-resolution graphics optimized for the iPad’s larger display.
* “Visual Pad” control system makes gameplay a fluid and intuitive experience. Players can engage in running gun fights against crowds of enemies, climb ladders, equip binoculars and jump out windows.
* 3rd person perspective camera for a panoramic view of the action.
* Shake the iPad to reload.
* Play through “Story Mode” to unlock ”Mercenary Mode”, a separate game mode with pre-set goals, weapons and conditions.
* “Coin Shoot” shooting gallery mode where the where the goal is to destroy as many blue coins as possible within the time limit.
* A total of five difficulty levels: “Beginner”, ”Normal”, ”Professional”, ”Hell” and “Extreme”