Undead: The Last Refuge is a 1st person zombie shooter for the iPhone. From the video below it looks to be a stand off type game where you are sheltered and stuck fighting waves of zombies as they close in on your location. There really isn’t much story to the game besides that the apocalypse is happening and zombies are coming to eat your god damn brains.
The game is looking to be released sometime in May, head past the break for features. Features:
• Experience fear and stress in a battle for your survival.
• Enjoy being in an entirely 3D-modeled environment with impressive graphics.
• Take on the hordes of dozens of zombies coming to drink your blood. A totally new scenario for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
• Let your weapons do the talking as you drive back your assailants.
• Use OpenFeint to survive and achieve success. Beat the highest scores to become world number one.
• Challenge your friends on Facebook or Twitter by posting your highest scores.
AROUND THE WEB
Linda Hamilton is Back as Sarah Connor in ‘Terminator 6’!
Jamie Lee Curtis Playing Laurie Strode in Blumhouse’s ‘Halloween’!
Bill Skarsgård Reveals “Disturbing” Flashback Scene Cut from ‘IT’
The Classic Ghostface Mask Returns in Season 3 of MTV’s “Scream”!
Everything We Know About David Gordon Green’s ‘Halloween’
FEATURED SHORT FILM
House Mother (Short Film) - Written and Directed by Andrew Bowser
"House Mother" features Barbara Crampton's first time playing a MONSTER! Check out the short film by Andrew Browser right here!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Thursday, September 21, 2017