For those lucky enough, the Halo: Reach Beta is out and in full force. Bungie has also set a record as Halo: Reach is the biggest console beta ever. If you have a Halo: ODST then you can get into the beta no problem. You also may have cheated the system *cough like me cough cough* and gotten it early.
Also, if you are rolling, and I mean fucking rolling in money and you want to shell some of it out for the special editions I recommend you do so. “Halo: Reach” Limited Edition ($80.00)
In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:
• Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
• An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
• Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the “Halo” universe
“Halo: Reach” Legendary Edition ($150.00)
The complete “Halo: Reach” collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:
• Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious “Halo” fan
• UNSC-themed custom packaging
• An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect
Halo: Reach will be released on my birthday September 1st for the Xbox 360 only. Buy it for me!
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - December 3, 2017 - Halloween, Friday the...
Danny McBride reveals more about the tone of the upcoming Halloween sequel, new details on the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection, and Tom Hardy's trainer reveals details about Carnage in the upcoming Venom movie! It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Wednesday, December 6, 2017