For those lucky enough, the Halo: Reach Beta is out and in full force. Bungie has also set a record as Halo: Reach is the biggest console beta ever. If you have a Halo: ODST then you can get into the beta no problem. You also may have cheated the system *cough like me cough cough* and gotten it early.
Also, if you are rolling, and I mean fucking rolling in money and you want to shell some of it out for the special editions I recommend you do so. “Halo: Reach” Limited Edition ($80.00)
In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:
• Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
• An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
• Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the “Halo” universe
“Halo: Reach” Legendary Edition ($150.00)
The complete “Halo: Reach” collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:
• Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious “Halo” fan
• UNSC-themed custom packaging
• An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect
Halo: Reach will be released on my birthday September 1st for the Xbox 360 only. Buy it for me!
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Marvel Just Cast Tom Hardy as ‘VENOM’!
Netflix Series “The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance” Will Be a Prequel to the ’82 Classic!
Here’s Why We’ll Never See the Gruesome ‘Event Horizon’ Director’s Cut
‘Halloween’ Reboot Shooting This Fall; More On Making Michael Scary Again
As Suspected, They’re Going to Remake ‘Resident Evil’