Trapped Dead has gone gold. Which means, it has entered manufacturing, and will be ready for you to buy at the end of the month. Trapped Dead will be a 3rd person zombie RTS game, with scenarios based off of popular 80’s horror movies. So you super nerdo horror fans will be able to nerd out at the game.
The game will be releasing in the UK, Scandinavia, Benelux and Australia/NZ by Iceberg Interactive on February 25 2011. You can also pre-order the game in the Iceberg Webshop (http://www.iceberg-shop.com/trapped-dead.html) and will be delivered on release with free shipping. No word on a North American release. Also, screens and game info past the break. Trapped Dead Features
• Terrifying, cinematic game atmosphere
• Thrilling on- and offline multiplayer co-op mode
• Appealing tactical gameplay with numerous shock- and surprise elements
• Highly detailed locations such as a mall, jail, scrap yard & many more
• 7 different playable characters
• Interactive and dynamic game environment including various traps
• Manifold weapons, gadgets and other items
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - December 3, 2017 - Halloween, Friday the...
Danny McBride reveals more about the tone of the upcoming Halloween sequel, new details on the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection, and Tom Hardy's trainer reveals details about Carnage in the upcoming Venom movie! It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Wednesday, December 6, 2017