Trapped Dead has gone gold. Which means, it has entered manufacturing, and will be ready for you to buy at the end of the month. Trapped Dead will be a 3rd person zombie RTS game, with scenarios based off of popular 80’s horror movies. So you super nerdo horror fans will be able to nerd out at the game.
The game will be releasing in the UK, Scandinavia, Benelux and Australia/NZ by Iceberg Interactive on February 25 2011. You can also pre-order the game in the Iceberg Webshop (http://www.iceberg-shop.com/trapped-dead.html) and will be delivered on release with free shipping. No word on a North American release. Also, screens and game info past the break. Trapped Dead Features
• Terrifying, cinematic game atmosphere
• Thrilling on- and offline multiplayer co-op mode
• Appealing tactical gameplay with numerous shock- and surprise elements
• Highly detailed locations such as a mall, jail, scrap yard & many more
• 7 different playable characters
• Interactive and dynamic game environment including various traps
• Manifold weapons, gadgets and other items
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in News
There’s only one person who has to die. And Rick is going to kill...
What could Funko possibly do to win over the hearts of horror fans even...
We’ve got to survive! Somebody’s got to survive! The Bloody Disgusting forums are back!...
Picnic season might be over for another year but FrightFest is about to get...