Is anyone else as sick of all these zombie games as I am? I mean sure zombies are great, but, all these games are the same. I guess I shouldn’t crucify every zombie game as they pass through but I can’t help it! Any who, in Dead Horde they say they aren’t “zombies” but flesh eating mutants. Close enough.
You can play with a friend, or alone but it seems working together is the key to survival. Make your way through the city battling the hordes, drive vehicles, do puzzles, lots of weapons, etc etc. The game has no release date yet and is not announced for any platform either. More info a it comes, screens and features past the break. FEATURES:
– Co-op top down shooter
– Make your way through the levels with a huge variety of weapons. Use assault rifles, shotguns, grenades, miniguns and a lot more to unlock during the game
– Fast paced action with seemingly never ending hordes of mutants.
– Mutants evolve and become bigger, faster and stronger throughout the game.
– Use vehicles solo or with a teammate to fight the mutants
– Earn money by killing mutants and buy or upgrade weapons