Is anyone else as sick of all these zombie games as I am? I mean sure zombies are great, but, all these games are the same. I guess I shouldn’t crucify every zombie game as they pass through but I can’t help it! Any who, in Dead Horde they say they aren’t “zombies” but flesh eating mutants. Close enough.
You can play with a friend, or alone but it seems working together is the key to survival. Make your way through the city battling the hordes, drive vehicles, do puzzles, lots of weapons, etc etc. The game has no release date yet and is not announced for any platform either. More info a it comes, screens and features past the break. FEATURES:
– Co-op top down shooter
– Make your way through the levels with a huge variety of weapons. Use assault rifles, shotguns, grenades, miniguns and a lot more to unlock during the game
– Fast paced action with seemingly never ending hordes of mutants.
– Mutants evolve and become bigger, faster and stronger throughout the game.
– Use vehicles solo or with a teammate to fight the mutants
– Earn money by killing mutants and buy or upgrade weapons
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in News
That creepy little girl with the mask just became so much creepier. FOX’s “The...
There’s only one person who has to die. And Rick is going to kill...
What could Funko possibly do to win over the hearts of horror fans even...
We’ve got to survive! Somebody’s got to survive! The Bloody Disgusting forums are back!...