The Uncharted series sadly is one of the only reasons I still hold onto my Playstation 3. But that’s alright because the games are incredible. I’m absolutely pumped for the 3rd game and as you can see from the video below, the multiplayer is looking awesome. If you head past the break you can see new screens as well as all the game features and multiplayer features you need.
Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception comes out November 1st 2011 exclusively for the Playstation 3. KEY FEATURES:
· Diving back into the story of Nathan Drake, players will learn more about the events that brought him and his longtime friend and mentor Victor Sullivan together, as they undertake a perilous quest that tests the bonds of their partnership. Nolan North and Richard McGonagle reprise their performance capture roles of Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan.
· Explore memorable new locations from around the world—from a derelict chateau deep in the forests in France to the merciless Rub’ al-Khali desert in the heart of the Arabian Peninsula.
· Bigger set pieces and more explosive adventure, driven by Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling and cinematic presentation.
· Competitive and co-operative multiplayer return with brand new experiences and massively expanded feature sets. The UNCHARTED universe provides online players with a unique Action Adventure multiplayer experience, bringing the cinematic elements of the single-player campaign into multiplayer.
· Nathan Drake can now take on opponents in more ways than before: hand-to-hand combat with multiple opponents, contextual melee attacks, and new stealth options. UNCHARTED 3 also features expanded and diverse traversal moves with deep gunplay, and constant problem solving scenarios that encourage player exploration throughout the environments.
· Naughty Dog introduces new physics, visuals, and environmental effects. The harsh desert environment of Arabia’s “Empty Quarter” is faithfully created with distant mirages, heat distortion effects and sand that drifts, displaces and flows realistically. The developer has also revisited nearly every visual effect in their repertoire, such as fire, smoke, and water.
· UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception will be playable in Stereoscopic 3D.
MULTIPLAYER KEY FEATURES:
· UNCHARTED 3 provides online players with a unique Action-Adventure multiplayer experience, applying the cinematic quality of the single-player campaign to the multiplayer mode with explosive adventure, interactive environments based on the same vibrant locations found in the single-player campaign, and big set pieces that deliver intense moments to competitive play.
· UNCHARTED 3 introduces a brand new collection of competitive multiplayer modes to offer a robust set of unique online gameplay options, such as six-player Three Team Deathmatch for 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 gameplay or eight-player Free For All. Popular Team Deathmatch mode also returns supporting up to 10 players for 5 vs. 5 gameplay.
· New and improved customization features give players a variety of options to create their own unique play style, including four load out slots allowing players to pick among starting long gun and sidearm options, two upgradable booster slots, one paid booster slot, and weapon modifications allowing for thousands of combinations. Player characters are also completely customizable through hundreds of mix-and-match items, while customizable character emblems represent players throughout online play.
· A new inherent player balancing system ensures that matches stay competitive. Matchmaking is based on player levels, unique Power Plays reward the winning team with increased cash opportunities while providing the losing team with an opportunity to close the gap, and new gameplay modes such as Overtime or Sudden Death increase the intensity between two evenly matched teams in the closing moments of a heated match.
· Team up with friends using the Buddy System in competitive play to use unique buddy boosters and create opportunities where working together will help earn additional cash. This unique system gives players who work together an advantage over other opponents.
· The hunt for treasure continues. Players can collect treasures from all game modes – some far more rare than others. Completing treasure sets will unlock unique items in-game.
· Earn Medals and powerful Kickback rewards based on performance that are designed to give you increased combat proficiency.
· Expanded multiplayer features including the ability to join late to games already in progress; as well as two-player split-screen supporting two separate PSN logins, which allows for more flexibility when playing with friends.
· Enhanced Cinema feature introduces a suite of new editing tools—including an added rewind—giving players the freedom to create highlight reels and upload clips to popular social media sites YouTube and Facebook from directly within the game.
· Deep social media integration including new UNCHARTED TV highlighting the best user generated content and videos from YouTube.
· UNCHARTED 3’s multiplayer mode will be playable in Stereoscopic 3D.
· UNCHARTED 3 will also support multiple co-operative modes.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in News
I’m not the only one out there who’s a sucker for psychological horror. How...
Fans of WarSaw Games’ horror adventure game Dream Alone will now have another platform...
Before Uwe Boll ruined it for everyone, The House Of The Dead was a...
2018 is upon us, but that doesn’t mean all the awards for video games...