So, if you head past the break, you can see some ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus Collection screens. Upon completion of this article I realized the screens past the break are the EXACT same screens that were released September of last year. And that pisses me off because they release the latest screens and act like they are new when they aren’t. But I said fuck it I’m posting them anyway.
And I like to assume a majority of you has never seen them anyhow. So any way, ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus are 2 Playstation 2 games (Classics of course) and they are being remade for the Playstation 3 in HD glory. If you head past the break you can see the “new” screens and read all about both games. I’ve not played either of them myself, but I’m highly interested. ICO™
Enter a world of enchantment and wonder, where once was, is nevermore. ICO, a mysterious boy, has been expelled from his village to an isolated castle. Within his confines, he begins to have eerie dreams of rescuing a young princess from the evil spirits that dwell within the fortress. Blurring the lines between fantasy and reality, ICO embarks on a quest to save the princess and along the way, discovers his own cryptic fate.
Shadow of the Colossus
Shadow of the Colossus is a majestic journey through ancient lands to seek out and destroy gigantic mythical beasts. With your trusty horse at your side, explore the spacious lands and unearth each Colossi. Armed with your wits, a sword and a bow, use cunning and strategy to topple each behemoth.
- ICO™ and Shadow of the Colossus on Single Blu-Ray™ Disc
- Remastered for HD Resolution
- Full PlayStation® Network Trophy Support
- Full 3D Compatible
- Embark on a heroic quest with ICO, encountering mysterious obstacles and enchanted wonders within a forgotten world.
- Explore more than 30 immersive levels within large, vibrant worlds.
- Solve a variety of mind-bending puzzles and overcome the evil that resides within the castle.
- Deep, involving storyline that will captivate you for hours.
Shadow of the Colossus
- An artistic masterpiece developed by the critically acclaimed game developers of ICO.
- Innovative gameplay combines the puzzle and action/adventure genres.
- Journey across picturesque landscapes and unearth the ferocious beauty of the 16 Colossi.
- Combat each Colossi with great skill and resourcefulness of a magical sword and sturdy bow and arrow.
- Overcome a variety of terrain challenges placing great emphasis on pure exploration.
- Travel on horseback across miles of ancient land.