Just when I thought I had seen it all. Zombie ball, zombie cafe, zombie farm, zombie wranglers. Where will the zombie games end? Riverdance, that’s where. In Zombie Pinata a evil Mayan spirit is released and inhabits the bodies of the 1st thing it comes into contact with. Pinatas.
Zombie Pinata is out now, and you can get it on your apple devices from the appstore. Screens and features past the break. Key Features:
– Travel around some of Mexico’s most famous cities and areas while whacking all the piñatas that stand in your way, clean each town and free the land from this zombie infestation.
– More than anything, piñatas fear the might of the whacking stick, improve your skills with upgradable combos and get power ups to turn your piñata stick into the legendary “Master Stick”
– Visit the totally groovy “Cheke’s Specialty Shop” for grenades, extra ammo and other awesome improvements to increase your chances for survival as you face hordes and hordes of zombie piñatas and people they have turned into zombies.
– Use every weapon and special item at your disposal; inflate zombies or blow them up, dish out justice, piñata hunter style!
– Download additional content such as music and game wallpapers for free!
– Future updates will bring additional achievements and future leader board integration using OpenFeint.
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
As Suspected, They’re Going to Remake ‘Resident Evil’
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day