Well, you’ve pretty much been able to do whatever you want in order to kill zombies up until this point. Now you can Squish The Zombies. There isn’t really much else to it. Head past the break to read the features.
Squish The Zombies is out right now on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, and you can get it for just 99 cents.
Squish The Zombies Features:
* Universal App.
* Fully support retina display.
* Simple and addictive gameplay.
* 3 (+1) game modes
* Arcade : Squish the zombies, avoid other obstacles.
* Blitz : No obstacles many zombies!, One minute mass squishing fun.
* Quota : Try squish zombies to proceed next Level.
* Wide Arcade : Squish zombies at wide field!
* Game Center / Openfeint highscore and achievement.
* Openfeint based Twitter / Facebook publishing.
BD Mobile App
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 12, 2017 - Starship Troopers, Godzi...
An animated Starship Troopers movie is coming to theaters, Godzilla vs. King Kong has its director, and more details emerge about Jeepers Creepers 3. It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Monday, June 12, 2017
R.I.P. Henry Deutschendorf, Oscar from ‘Ghostbusters II’
3D Art of SpongeBob and Patrick “in Real Life” is Deeply Unsettling
Lionsgate Confirms ‘Saw’ Sequel Title: JIGSAW!
So How About That ’47 Meters Down’ Ending? Director Explains
Slasher Game ‘Dead by Daylight’ Hit Consoles Today; Play as Michael Myers Soon!