I am all for seeing a third LOST BOYS entry, but if it’s anything like Lost Boys: The Tribe, which is now on DVD everywhere, count me out. Australian film site, Moviehole.net, recently chatted with TRIBE director P.J Pesce who confirms not only is Warner Premiere planning another sequel, but also that the original trio are slated to return. Inside you’ll find details on that, along with word on how big the sales were for the sequel.
Pesce tells Moviehole that he’s just been told “The Tribe” is the highest-selling DVD of the year.
“It actually doubled their projections”, says the filmmaker. “Warner Bros is very happy – and they sent me a bottle of champagne last week”.
He says they’re definitely talking about a third one – one which would bring back Corey Feldman, Jamison Newlander and Corey Haim (all pictured below).
As for whether Pesce will be asked to direct it, he doesn’t know.
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day
James Wan is Producing the ‘Resident Evil’ Reboot!