Very recently Microsoft and Xbox announced they would be giving you free Microsoft Space Bucks for doing different things on Xbox. Well, you don’t really get that much and you usually have to spend money to get points back. Well, online game tracking site Raptr is giving things away and all you have to do is play the games you’d be playing anyways. I actually already got a reward, I got into the Xbox 360 Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Beta. I didn’t redeem it because I don’t care, but that’s just an example of what you can get. Head past the break to learn about all the awesome wonderfulness you can get for being special little you.
Other things you can get are more beta invites, free video games, downloadable content, discounts on gaming peripherals and more. Ok, if that hasn’t got you all super excited to join, here are some of the things that you can win this month:
· Exclusive in-game items for Blacklight: Retribution
· Major discounts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-branded Logitech G-Series peripherals
· Early access codes for Diablo III
· Major discounts for Gunnar gaming eyewear
· Beta access for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
· Consoles, rare collectibles, and in-game items for Mass Effect 3
· Microsoft Gold package, featuring a free one month Gold subscription, plus Xbox LIVE Arcade games
· Free copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
· Free copies of RIFT, as well as upgrade to Collector’s Edition
· Exclusive in-game items and currency for Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Pandora Saga
Raptr can track your progress from your Xbox Live Account, Playstation Network Account, and your Steam account. Rewards are given out on a 1st come first serve basis, so you have to redeem a reward one you get it.
“We see Raptr Rewards as a natural evolution of what Raptr can do for gamers,” Dennis Fong, Raptr’s CEO, explained. “Raptr’s reputation system already ranks players based on their skills and activity in their games. We’re now taking the next step in rewarding players for the time and effort they’ve invested in these games. The good news is this is just the beginning!”
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Marvel Just Cast Tom Hardy as ‘VENOM’!
Netflix Series “The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance” Will Be a Prequel to the ’82 Classic!
Here’s Why We’ll Never See the Gruesome ‘Event Horizon’ Director’s Cut
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
As Suspected, They’re Going to Remake ‘Resident Evil’