Yes, the Wii U is doing something the Wii hasn’t done for me in a long time. Releasing games I want to play. Bazing! But in all serious something I never expected, and that’s Mass Effect 3 coming to the WiiU. Not really any other details, but there is bunch of game info you can check out past the break.
Mass Effect™3 plunges you into an all-out galactic war to take Earth back from a nearly unstoppable foe – and how you fight that war is entirely up to you. Groundbreaking interactive storytelling drives the heart-pounding action in which each decision you make could have devastating and deadly consequences. You are Commander Shepard, the only one who can save Earth from annihilation. But you are not alone. At your side is a team of elite, battle-hardened soldiers ready for your command. Flank enemies with your squad or take them down lone wolf. Use cover or go in guns blazing. Unleash tactical assaults from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee assaults and the deadly omniblade. Coming later this year, the war for Earth begins on Wii U™.
• Play Your Way – Choose a fast-paced cinematic experience or delve into a deeper, more choice-driven narrative. Either way, intense combat propels the action as you fight to unite a war-torn galaxy against a common enemy.
• A Rich, Branching Story — Interactive storytelling delivers an experience unlike any other, with multiple outcomes determined by your choices. Mass Effect 3 will redefine what you know about emotionally engaging story.
• Unleash a Customizable Arsenal — Build your character and squad with dozens of unique weapons and abilities, each with powerful upgrades and modifications.
• Adrenaline-Pumping Gameplay — Feel every bullet impact, roll into cover, and unleash devastating heavy weapons in an intense and pulse-pounding action-shooter game.
• Ruthless and Intelligent Enemies — Battle merciless enemies that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat.