LEGOClubTV takes an exclusive look at the never before seen 10228 Haunted House, the latest exclusive LEGO set! In the video they chat with the talented (albiet super boring) LEGO designer who brought this awesome model to life in LEGO bricks. The “Haunted House” set will be available directly through LEGO beginning in September 2012 via shop.LEGO.com and at LEGO Stores.
“The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!”
Full playset breakdown inside.
• Add to your LEGO® Monster Fighters Collection with the first officlal LEGO® Haunted House!
• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre’s Bride, Zombie chef and butler
• Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
• Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
• First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
• Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
• Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office.
• Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
• Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
• Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
• Measures 15.4″ (39cm) high, 9.4″ (24cm) wide and 7.5″ (19cm) deep
this week in horror
George A. Romero Has Passed Away at the Age of 77
Here’s the “American Horror Story” Season 7 Title Reveal! #SDCC
[Trailer] Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Shape of Water’ Takes the Creature Out of the Lagoon
“The Dark Tower” TV Series Will Be Origin Story With Idris Elba
Tobe Hooper Pretended to Direct ‘Poltergeist’ for Steven Spielberg!