The end is near- the end of the wait that is… NBC’s new show Revelations, which airs on Wednesday April 13th, is finally making it’s way to TV. This limited drama series, which stars Bill Pullman, Tobin Bell, Chelsey Coyle, Brittney Coyle, Olivia Beaudrey, Caryn Green, Natascha McElhone, Mark Rendall and John Rhys-Davies, revolves around a group that works to hold off the apocalypse. More specifically, it’s the showdown between God and Satan as foretold in the Bible book of Revelations. Read on see how you can win a signed script or a one of two signed photos…Set just before the start of Armageddon, the series will follow two central characters, a physicist and a nun, who are racing against the clock to see if the end of the world apocalypse can be averted. Bill Pullman is up for the role of Dr. Richard Massey, a Harvard professor whose daughter is murdered by satanists while McElhone stars as a nun who recruits Massey to help investigate whether what’s told in the Book of Revelations is starting to come true. Seltzer and Polone with executive produce the project along with Pariah Television’s Vivian Cannon and Jessika Borsiczky. Visit the official website for the trailer.
How to win? Easy as pie, the only way to go right? Just E-mail me the following and you could a signed script or one of two signed photos:
-Put ‘Revelations’ in the subject line
-Inside include your age, full name and mailing address
Failure to include any of the above results in disqualification. Winners must be 13 or above. Winners to be chosen at random on April 22nd.
The Revelations Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Revelations Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Employees of bloody-disgusting.com, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Bloody-Disgusting.com, 3115 Ivy St #8, Los Angeles, CA 90034
3. Timing: The Contest begins on April 5, 2005 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) and ends on April 22, 2005 at 11:50 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). For the purposes of this Contest, the 24 hours between 12:00:00 a.m. ET to 11:59:59 p.m. ET constitute a “Day.”
4. How to Enter: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, age and winners will be chosen at random.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest, will randomly select the potential Contest winner from all eligible entries with the correct answer to Contest Questions received during the Promotion Period, on or around April, 22, 2005. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. If the winner is a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent/legal guardian will accept the prize on the minor’s behalf. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain unawarded. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. Prize: (2)signed photos, (1) signed script. Odds of winning the Contest prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Approximate Retail Value of Prize is $100. This prize cannot be transferred by Winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the prize detailed above, with no substitution of prize by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize element of equal or greater value at their sole discretion.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, NBC Universal, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will not be sold to any Third Parties or used for sales purposes. However, the name of the prize winner will be shared with NBC and New Media Strategies for prize distribution purposes only.
13. Contest Results: For Contest results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “NBC/Revelations Contest Winners/Rules”, c/o New Media Strategies, 1100 Wilson Blvd, Suite 1400, Arlington, VA 22209. Winner’s lists requests must be received by August 29, 2005.