We’ve pretty much been waiting for Rotworld since the New 52 began – part of me feels the #0 issue month was a way for DC to make sure the The Swamp Thing/Animal Man crossover landed during Halloween month. This is the first time Snyder and Lemire are partnering for a big event. It will be interesting to see what characters Snyder and Lemire choose to bring back from the “Swamp Thing” mythos, as the covers already show Deadman and Poison Ivy, which is reminiscent of Alan Moore’s famous Annual issues from back in the day. But I won’t waste your time any longer, just thought I’d leave you a reminder so as not to miss out on the event. It all starts tomorrow, October 3rd.
Swamp Thing #13
WRITTEN BY: Scott Snyder
ART BY: Yanick Paquette
PUBLISHER: DC Comics
RELEASE: October 3rd, 2012
• “ROTWORLD: THE GREEN KINGDOM” begins!
• Swamp Thing learns the truth of how the Earth fell to the Rot as seen in this month’s issues of ANIMAL MAN and FRANKENSTEIN: AGENT OF S.H.A.D.E.
• Guest-starring Poison Ivy, Deadman and The Parliament of Trees!
• It’s the story you’ve been waiting for: “ROTWORLD: THE RED KINGDOM”!
• Part one of a four-part epic in which the Earth has fallen to the Rot!
• Guest-starring Justice League Dark, Beast Boy and many other heroes and villains from the DC Universe!
BD Mobile App
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 26, 2017 - The Evil Within 2, Jason...
The Evil Within 2 was shown at E3, Victor Miller is trying to get the rights back to Jason Voorhees, and Saw: Legacy has an official title! It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Monday, June 26, 2017
R.I.P. Henry Deutschendorf, Oscar from ‘Ghostbusters II’
Watching ‘Jaws’ On the Water is This Summer’s Coolest Experience
R.L. Stine Talks ‘Goosebumps’ Book That Originally Went Too Far
‘IT’: Don’t Expect to See Stephen King’s Controversial Sex Scene
Read Stephen King’s 1982 Review that Saved ‘The Evil Dead’