Dead Pixels you say? No, unfortunately it’s not us. It is however an awesome 8-bit zombie side scroller, previously released on Xbox Live, and now on Steam for download. The game wont break your wallet like most with its 3 dollar price point. What’s truly amazing is that CSR Studios who created the game is only made up of one man. Head past the break for game info and screens.
Key features of Dead Pixels include:
· Over 100 weapons, grenades and items.
· A procedurally generated city that’s different every time you play.
· 3 modes of play.
· 4 difficulty modes.
· Single player and two player local co-op.
New features added to Dead Pixels for the Steam release include:
· 30 achievements for players to unlock.
· Online high-scoreboards.
· Extra modes that unlock with achievements
· A reworked “Developers Cut” of the Last Stand game mode.
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Marvel Just Cast Tom Hardy as ‘VENOM’!
Netflix Series “The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance” Will Be a Prequel to the ’82 Classic!
Here’s Why We’ll Never See the Gruesome ‘Event Horizon’ Director’s Cut
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
As Suspected, They’re Going to Remake ‘Resident Evil’