The track listing for Rob Zombie‘s The Lords Of Salem as well as the album front and back cover have been unveiled. The 21 track album features original tracks from guitarist/composer John 5 as well as tracks from Rush, The Velvet Underground, Manfred Mann, and more. The album will be released April 16th, one week before the release of Zombie’s own new album Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor, which comes out April 23rd. The Lords Of Salem comes nationwide April 19th.
The front cover is basically a reworking of one of the film’s posters while the back cover is, as one could very easily expect, Sheri Moon Zombie in a somewhat provocative pose. You can see the images, track listing, and trailer below.
The Lords Of Salem track list:
1. Open Wide The Gates
2. The Curse Of Margaret Morgan (John 5 & Griffin Boyce)
3. Blinded By The Light (Manfred Mann)
4. No Person In Number Five
5. A Special Child (John 5 & Griffin Boyce)
6. Our Philosophy
7. Crushing The Ritual (Leviathan The Fleeing Serpent)
8. Give It To Me Baby (Rick James)
9. Ladies Choice
10. The Spirit Of Radio (Rush)
11. Smash Or Trash
12. The Lords Theme (John 5 & Griffin Boyce)
13. Salem Rocks
14. Venus In Furs (The Velvet Underground)
15. Three Sisters (John 5 & Griffin Boyce)
16. You Know What I Think?
17. I’ll Always Know (John 5 & Griffin Boyce)
18. Apartment Five
19. Lords Hear Us
20. All Tomorrow’s Parties (The Velvet Underground)
21. WIQZ News
BD Mobile App
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 26, 2017 - The Evil Within 2, Jason...
The Evil Within 2 was shown at E3, Victor Miller is trying to get the rights back to Jason Voorhees, and Saw: Legacy has an official title! It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Monday, June 26, 2017
R.I.P. Henry Deutschendorf, Oscar from ‘Ghostbusters II’
Lionsgate Confirms ‘Saw’ Sequel Title: JIGSAW!
Slasher Game ‘Dead by Daylight’ Hit Consoles Today; Play as Michael Myers Soon!
Watching ‘Jaws’ On the Water is This Summer’s Coolest Experience
Adaptation of Stephen King’s ‘IT’ Receives Delicious “R”-rating!