Bloody Disgusting in association with Gameloft would like to offer our readers a chance to win themselves an iPad, along with some in game Zombiewood cash! You guys love a good caption contest, we know that. But the stakes are high this time as you can win yourself one sweet piece of technology. So put on your funny pants and head past the break for the rules, and the image you’ll need to make me pee myself laughing with.
– 16GB Apple iPad with Retina Display and WiFI
– 10 Runners up will receive codes for 200 Cash in Zombiewood
1. We supply an image for you to submit captions on. You head to the comments section and submit your best one-liners, zingers, pathos riddled couplets etc.
2. You can enter as many times as you like and submit as many captions as you want, but each caption must be in a separate comment. Your entries can be posted anytime after the still is announced – just be sure to check that I haven’t announced that the contest is closed in the comments (you don’t want to submit your winning zinger after we’ve picked the winner). Also any racist, sexist, homophobic or generally hateful jokes will be disqualified. You don’t have to be insanely PC – just use your best judgement. Try and keep it brief! It has to fit on the photo now!
3. You will have 2 weeks from the date this is posted. We will then pick the best caption and the post stating that the contest is over. The winning caption(s) will be featured in a new post here on BD
SOME EXAMPLES FROM Zombiewood TO GET YOU STARTED:
THE IMAGE BELOW IS WHAT YOU’RE COMMENTING ON!
Zombiewood is a free to play game, with in game micro transactions.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to US residents only. All winners must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted. Bloody Disgusting is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent or entries mailed but not received by Bloody Disgusting for any reason, as potential contest winners. Winners will be contacted at the email used to register their accounts, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. Bloody Disgusting will mail the contest prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email. Claiming of prizes requires an email to Bloody Disgusting from the winning sender email address within 15 days of being notified of winning at the email used to enter. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Bloody Disgusting is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s). By submitting any photo or information to Bloody Disgusting, you hereby grant to Bloody Disgusting and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Bloody Disgusting includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred. Neither Bloody Disgusting, Bloody Disgusting sponsors, nor employees of Bloody Disgusting or sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once possession has been taken of the product by winner. Bloody Disgusting is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by Bloody Disgusting. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Bloody Disgusting may substitute a prize of like or equal value. Management, employees and families of Bloody Disgusting are prohibited from winning any prizes awarded by Bloody Disgusting Bloody Disgusting reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at anytime. If you have any questions or complaints about a Bloody Disgusting contest, please contact social @ bloody-disgusting.com
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day
James Wan is Producing the ‘Resident Evil’ Reboot!