Why? I would never wish failure on a developer, and Survival Instinct isn’t a without its merits — even if they’re few and far between — but seeing that abysmal game among the ten best-selling titles in March does make me a little sad. It’s only impressive accomplishment was how close it came to stealing The War Z’s title of worst zombie game in recent memory.
On the bright side, BioShock Infinite kicked a floating city’s worth of ass, shifting just shy of 900,000 units, giving it the top spot. I’d like to remind you that it released at the tail end of the month, so that makes that little feat all the more impressive. Check out the top ten after the jump!
1. BioShock Infinite (X360, PS3, PC)
2. Tomb Raider (X360, PS3)
3. Gears of War: Judgment (X360)
4. God of War: Ascension (PS3)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (X360, PS3, PC, Wii U)
6. Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
7. MLB13: The Show (PS3, PS Vita)
8. NBA 2K13 (X360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, PSP, PC)
9. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (X360, PS3, Wii U)
10. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (X360, PS3)