Scream Factory’s Blu-ray release of The Fog will be the first time that film has landed on the high-def format in the US and now we have info on a host of bonus features as well as the pre-order info.
“Look what just rolled in…our newly retro-styled designed artwork for John Carpenter’s THE FOG! This new “remix” of the ghostly classic comes to us from artist Justin Osbourn. As always with our Collector’s Editions, the reverse wrap will have the original theatrical key art (the iconic one with Jamie Lee Curtis bolted up against the door).”
The DVD & Blu-ray for both The Fog and The Incredible Melting Man go on sale July 30th. You can pre-order collector’s edition of The Fog with exclusive poster here. Head inside for the specs!
NEW SCREAM FACTORY EXTRAS:
· New HD transfer of the film supervised by Director of Photography Dean Cundey
· Exclusive interview with Actress Jamie Lee Curtis discussing The Fog and covering her legendary early 80s “Scream Queen” career.
· Audio commentary featuring Actress Adrienne Barbeau, Actor Tom Atkins and Production Designer Tommy Lee Wallace
· Retrospective interview with Director of Photography Dean Cundey about his many legendary collaborations with John Carpenter
· Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – A Look At The Film’s Locations with host Sean Clark
Extras from the MGM prior release include:
· Tales From The Mist: Inside The Fog Featurette
· Fear On Film: Inside The Fog Featurette
· The Fog: Storyboard To Film Featurette
· Theatrical Trailers & TV Spots
· Photo Gallery and Storyboards
· Audio Commentary With Writer/Director John Carpenter And Writer/Producer Debra Hill