Just as Warner Brothers/Grasshopper Manufacture did to find Juliet Starling for Lollipop Chainsaw, Spicy Horse will be doing to find their real life Alice. Spicy Horse is in the works of getting a Kickstarter campaign going to for Alice: Otherlands. A spiritual successor to the American McGee’s Alice series. The winner will be involved with the filming of the Kickstarter pitch video which will be filmed in Shanghai China. Head past the break to find out how to enter!
The full instructions are:
• Send only one image of yourself dressed as Alice – preferably in her “classic” blue and white dress.
• Image should capture the entire costume from black hair to boot heels.
• Image should be no larger than 2MB. Save in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
• Send via email to email@example.com
• Include name, age, country of origin, contact information, and a brief introduction of yourself
• All Submissions due by 5/20/2013
The full requirements are:
• Must be able to travel to Shanghai, China during June 2013 for the video shoot
• This means: Must have a passport, be of legal age to travel, and have the time to obtain a travel visa.
• Must speak English (to read lines for the video).
• Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in disqualification.
This contest in no way guarantees that Alice: Otherlands will enter production or succeed in its planned Kickstarter campaign as negotiations may still stall or fall through.
For more information, visit the Alice: Otherlands Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/AliceOtherlands?fref=ts