Undead Labs’ massively successful open world zombie game State of Decay has just received its third title update, fixing a few more issues with the game. The update rolled out earlier today and should be available everywhere.
One of the more critical issues was an “overlarge community bug,” which caused the game to crash. In a post on the game’s forums, Undead Labs’ Sanya Weathers confirmed that those affected by the fix might not need to start the game over, but players that have larger communities early on in the game may need to restart. Full list of fixes after the jump.
– You can now ask a community NPC to follow you and watch your back. Followers can also accompany you on most non-storyline missions.
– NPCs who have been told to leave your community no longer remain in your Journal and take up bed space.
– Jacob can no longer be selected for a “Mercy Shot” mission before he gives you the “Home Away from Home” mission.
– You can now train members of another Enclave in your Dojo immediately upon construction of the Dojo.
– Fixed Snyder Warehouse not repairing vehicles.
– Fixed community NPCs sometimes blocking the door to Snyder Warehouse.
– You can no longer move to a Home site that supports fewer Outposts than you currently control.
– Vehicles are no longer teleported to Home parking spaces at 6:00 AM.
– Outposts are now numbered on the map.
– Added Journal log entry for establishing an Outpost.
– Outpost bonuses to Stockpiles are now retained when the game is restarted.
– Added Journal log entries for “Memento” mission.
– Changed AI to ensure zombies are present when you get a training mission or a morale mission.
– You are now reminded every 15 minutes, starting at 30 minutes, that your progress is not being saved while in a mission.
– Fixed bug that allowed save spinner to sometimes display during missions.
– Additional polish to “The Law” mission.
– Fixed an issue where Influence attrition wasn’t scaling properly, which led to some Influence exploits.
– Removed references to generators in Fuel description.
– Fixed a terrain issue that caused parked vehicles to catch on fire when restarting the game.
– Fixed getting “Stockpile maximum exceeded” Journal log entry immediately after leaving Mount Tanner.
– Fixed issues that allowed community to exceed the population cap.
– Minor improvements to shadows.
– Fixed some missing subtitles.
– Fixed some floating bushes and grass.
– Fixed some typos.
– Fixed issues in non-English translations.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - December 3, 2017 - Halloween, Friday the...
Danny McBride reveals more about the tone of the upcoming Halloween sequel, new details on the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection, and Tom Hardy's trainer reveals details about Carnage in the upcoming Venom movie! It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Wednesday, December 6, 2017