Five middle-aged friends set out to relive a beer-fueled odyssey from their youth, and end up in an epic battle to save humankind in the outrageous comedy The World’s End (read our review), available on Blu-ray Combo Pack, including Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD with UltraViolet, DVD and On Demand on November 19, 2013, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
Now fans can truly watch The World’s End anywhere, on any device!
Directed by Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz), The World’s End stars Simon Pegg (Star Trek Into Darkness, Paul) and Nick Frost (Snow White and the Huntsman, Paul). This is the third and final film in Wright’s “The Ultimate Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy,” which also features hits Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz starring Pegg and Frost, available exclusively on Blu-ray November 19th.
The World’s End also stars Paddy Considine (The Bourne Ultimatum), Martin Freeman (The Hobbit), Eddie Marsan (Sherlock Holmes), and Rosamund Pike (Jack Reacher). The Blu-ray Combo Pack serves up more than two hours of bonus content, including a gag reel, feature commentary with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, and an insider’s look at the making of the funniest reunion picture ever made.
The Blu-ray Combo Pack of The World’s End includes a Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD with UltraViolet.
Bonus Features Exclusive to The World’s End Blu-ray:
· Cast Commentary with stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Paddy Considine
· Technical Commentary with director Edgar Wright and director of photography Bill Pope
· Filling in the Blanks: The Stunts and FX of The World’s End – Cast and crew discuss the prowess of
The World’s End stunt and VFX teams. Watch rehearsals of intricate fight scenes choreographed by some of the movies’ best stuntmen. Learn how the VFX team enhances the existing footage to perfect the film’s look and style.
· Hair and Make-Up Tests
· Rehearsal Footage
· Stunt Tapes – Behind-the-scenes of the bathroom fight, the twinbot fight and the beehive fight
· VFX Breakdown – VFX Supervisor Frazer Churchill compares production footage with final shots to take viewers behind the veil of the outrageous visual effects sequences.
· There’s Only One Gary King – osymyso’s Inibri-8 Megamix – A mash-up of Gary King’s (Pegg) best moments.
· The Man Who Would Be (Gary) King
· Signs & Omens – A film clip montage highlighting all the hidden clues and hints throughout the film.
· Edgar & Simon’s Flip Chart –Writers Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg bring back the trusty flip chart to reveal their step-by-step process of creating the story.
· Deleted Scene, Outtakes, Alternate Edits and more!
Bonus Features on The World’s End Blu-ray and DVD:
· Completing the Golden Mile – The Making of The World’s End – While on the surface The World’s End looks like a movie about a bunch of old friends getting drunk on a pub crawl, it’s actually about much more. Look through the eyes of these frequent collaborators at the depth of the themes and the relationships between characters.
· Feature Commentary with Screenwriters Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg
Bonus Features Exclusive to The Ultimate Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy Blu-ray:
· Interactive Screenplays for The World’s End, Hot Fuzz, and Shaun of the Dead
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in Home Video
We told you back in November of last year that Janus Films and the...
Phame Factory has announced a March 6, 2018, VOD release for Eric Pham’s horror...
Currently available On Demand, step into a serial killer’s twisted world when the dark...
Scream Factory announced today a March 6, 2018, Blu-ray release for their newly remastered collector’s edition...