To quote vocalist/programmer Jimmy Urine, “‘F*** Machine’ is a dirty song about f***ing so much that you become a machine, so it’s the perfect song for a remix record.” And so we tell you about F*** Machine, the upcoming remix album that will be released January 14th, 2014 via Metropolis Records. The 12-track album features remixes by Combichrist, KMFDM, Mustard Pimp, and more, of “F*** Machine”, a track from the recently released How I Learned To Stop Giving A Sh*t And Love Mindless Self Indulgence.
Jimmy continues, “We have remixes from our usual gang of friends like KMFDM, Combichrist and Mustard Pimp… plus some new friends like Blush Response. We also have remixes from LJU, the world’s only hermaphrodite DJ, and a remix of ‘Jack You Up’ by Black Lipstick who are so goth that they are actually card-carrying members of The Black Panthers. Rounding the whole thing out is my lovely wife Chantal Claret on the ‘Chantal Loves Jimmy Remix’, telling me how she wants to make a f*** machine with me.”
Fuck Machine track listing:
1. Fuck Machine (LJU Remix)
2. Fuck Machine (Scandinavian Cock Mix)
3. Fuck Machine (Mustard Pimp Remix)
4. Fuck Machine (KMFDM Remix)
5. Fuck Machine (Flock of Jimmy’s Remix)
6. Fuck Machine (Blush Response Remix)
7. Fuck Machine (Chantal Loves Jimmy Remix)
8. Fuck Machine (Combichrist Remix)
9. Fuck Machine (Coming Soon to a Theater Near You)
10. Jack You Up (Black Lipstick Remix)
11. Fuck Machine (Album Version)
12. Fuck Machine (Acapella Do Your Own Fucking Remix Asshole)
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Marvel Just Cast Tom Hardy as ‘VENOM’!
Netflix Series “The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance” Will Be a Prequel to the ’82 Classic!
Here’s Why We’ll Never See the Gruesome ‘Event Horizon’ Director’s Cut
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
As Suspected, They’re Going to Remake ‘Resident Evil’