Italian prog-rockers and soundtrack extraordinaires Goblin have announced a short US tour that will hit many of the Southern States. Second keyboardist Aidan Zammit will be forced to not take part in the tour due to prior commitments. He will instead be replaced by Steve Moore (Zombi). Support on the tour will come from Pinkish Black.
The 2014 tour poster was created by “Ghoulish” Gary Pullin and can be seen below. All tickets are now on sale and some VIP packages are available. Tour dates can be seen below.
Goblin are known for composing the soundtracks to such films as Dawn Of The Dead, Suspiria, Deep Red, Tenebrae, and more.
· April 24 St. Petersburg, FL / State Theater
· April 25 Miami, FL / Grand Central
· April 27 Dallas, TX / Texas Theater
· April 28 Houston, TX / House Of Blues
· April 29 Austin, TX / Mohawk
· May 1 Phoenix, AZ / Marquee
· May 2 San Diego, CA / House Of Blues
· May 3 Los Angeles, CA / Henry Fonda Theater
· May 4 Oakland, CA / Metro
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in Music
Need a Monday pick-me-up? This should do the trick. If bustin’ makes you feel...
Motörhead guitarist Eddie Clarke has died at the age 67, EW is reporting, citing...
Deeply tragic news today as Japanese metal band Babymetal has announced that their guitarist, Mikio...
The Michael Jackson estate is a confusing one, not to mention quiet. They rarely...