Italian prog-rockers and soundtrack extraordinaires Goblin have announced a short US tour that will hit many of the Southern States. Second keyboardist Aidan Zammit will be forced to not take part in the tour due to prior commitments. He will instead be replaced by Steve Moore (Zombi). Support on the tour will come from Pinkish Black.
The 2014 tour poster was created by “Ghoulish” Gary Pullin and can be seen below. All tickets are now on sale and some VIP packages are available. Tour dates can be seen below.
Goblin are known for composing the soundtracks to such films as Dawn Of The Dead, Suspiria, Deep Red, Tenebrae, and more.
· April 24 St. Petersburg, FL / State Theater
· April 25 Miami, FL / Grand Central
· April 27 Dallas, TX / Texas Theater
· April 28 Houston, TX / House Of Blues
· April 29 Austin, TX / Mohawk
· May 1 Phoenix, AZ / Marquee
· May 2 San Diego, CA / House Of Blues
· May 3 Los Angeles, CA / Henry Fonda Theater
· May 4 Oakland, CA / Metro
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in Music
In addition to a brand new Halloween compilation album titled Scream, out now, the late Michael Jackson...
With Peter Ricq exploding on the indie horror film festival scene this year like...
It’s a little-known fact that James Hetfield struggled to find his voice, literally, on...
A Perfect Circle have released the new song, “The Doomed”. The track is the...