Yes, Predator turns 30 this year.
Toy company NECA has for the last several years been building upon their Predator action figure line so much that it’s damn near dizzying. They’ve released countless figures of the different Predators and even a few of badass Predator-slayer Dutch, and in celebration of the original classic’s 30th anniversary, they’ve just unveiled a special new line of tribute action figures.
Not only did they bring back some out-of-production fan favorites and give them various upgrades, but they’ve always whipped up an all-new figure: the Jungle Demon. Each figure comes in new collector-friendly 30th anniversary window box packaging with foil accents. All Dutch figures feature the likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger and have over 20 points of articulation. All Predator figures feature brand new bodies with over 30 points of articulation, retractable wrist blades and articulated shoulder cannons.
Here’s everything in the collection:
- Jungle Disguise Dutch: Comes with torch, spear, bow and arrows.
- Jungle Encounter Dutch: Comes with M-16 with grenade launcher, pistol and knife.
- Jungle Extraction Dutch: Comes with M-16 with grenade launcher, pistol, machete and knife.
- Jungle Patrol Dutch: Comes with M-16 with grenade launcher, pistol and knife.
- Jungle Demon: Comes with removable backpack and over 30 points of articulation.
- Jungle Hunter Masked (Prototype): Comes with removable backpack, bloody skull and spine, and now over 30 points of articulation.
- Jungle Hunter Unmasked: Comes with removable backpack, skull and spine, and now over 30 points of articulation.
Check out the new and newly-upgraded Predator figures below and look for them in June.
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in News
UPDATE: Look what just showed up: residentevil2.com. Could be a joke, could be legit....
With the sequel to Fatshark’s Warhammer: The End Times – Vermintide (that would be...
Ah, Carmageddon. While console owners had games like Vigilante 8 or Twisted Metal, PC...
Jigsaw being teased for Dead By Daylight isn’t the only Saw-esque news for gamers....