Off~Topic~November 2017~ Happy ThanksKilling!

Comments

• No. Give me a few minutes and I'll make one for you.
  • Started watching Mindhunter on Netflix

"In the late 1970s two FBI agents expand criminal science by delving into the psychology of murder and getting uneasily close to all-too-real monsters."

This has been so good and so fascinating, the start of modern psychological profiling. If you get Netflix, get on this right away...

It was the cow...

• MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    I recently finished up Mindhunter. It was awesome. And I knew who the focus would be for season two from the moment he appeared on screen in ep 3.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhrhsudijddbdh

• ~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • @Midnight-Kroovy
    I farted at my sister's once and a tiny bit of diarrhea came out. I had to sneak away to the bathroom and try to make my boxers wearable.
  • I went to the cinema for a late night showing of Happy Death Day but they got the listings wrong and it wasn't showing Booooooooo! Probably won't have time to catch it at the cinema now.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Can I have some more spam please?
  • @Midnight-Kroovy
    More of a Caution:Poopy Tail, really...
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    edited November 2017
    When you gotta take a shit, and you sneeze & fart at the same time. Doesn't end well. :#
    edited November 2017
    I was at an Art Gallery one time with my friend, who is a life insurance underwriter, where I got into a bit of situation. So I interrupted his conversation with this hot waitress who turns out to be an old classmate of ours. She recognized me from a movie I was in earlier in my life. She was called away by her boss and I let my friend know that I had sharted. I tried farting and little bit of shit came out. He didn't know what that meant. He wanted to stay and continue to catch up with the hot waitress. I had to get out of there. As we were trying to leave I let the hot waitress know I was headlining a revival for Jesus Christ Superstar. Then we stared at her tramp stamp before we left.
  • WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
    edited November 2017

It was the cow...

• Texas been watching Along Came Polly.
    giphy.gif
  • Can we move on ffs
    tumblr_mghjqjlN311r5r8duo2_500.gif
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Well, I officially need 1-2 root canal(s) now. But at least I had it verified that my recent intense jaw pain is due to an infection in my gum. Oh joy. :/

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Midnight-Kroovy

Once when I was in high school we were out playing football (soccer) and the ball got kicked down an embankment just to the side of the pitch. I was nearest so naturally I had to go down the embankment to retrieve the ball, but I didn't anticipate how slippery it would be. I slid down and landed on my back, knocked the wind out of my sails, and something about the impact made my bowels unleash. I was wearing white shorts that day. You can imagine the humiliation.
    • Guilty Remnant •
    giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.