2018 BD Character Draft: Discussion Thread

Comments

• You're welcome and sorry about the descriptions, Puf. I was trying to edit them in as you were. I couldn't figure out why they were just showing up.

• ~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • @gwally , it's OK man, it happens.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    @Mayday I actually thought about doing that theme but had a hard time finding a solid list. Maybe someone else could and make it great.
  • @H.P. Pufncraft Their fixed and ready for next rounds.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @TexasSnacks I can think of like 1-2 more.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• you're all a bunch of cunts.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • Didn't someone draft Christine in last year's draft?
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    I believe they did. Nance maybe?

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Kkkiwiww

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    @gwally That was me and my Stephen King character list.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    edited January 2018
    Yea it was a great pick. I thought about drafting the plastic bag from American Beauty. I think that would have sealed up a championship.
  • @Flagg I didn't participate in that draft, but I recall seeing it on one of the occasions where I stopped in to check things out. Very cool pick!
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    I also had The Overlook Hotel from The Shining on that list.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• HAHA!! I'd forgotten that.
  • nancenance maryland
    Sorry to hold things up, y'all. had to leave with no time to pm my picks to anyone, and thanks for posting puf's, gwally!
  • Sry bout the cunts remark, I peaked.

• Fuck you.

• Back on topic.

Great picks coming in. Charlize was excellent in Fury Road and Ma-Ma kicks ass.
This discussion has been closed.