Off-Topic Thread February 2018: Bloody Valentine Edition

Comments

• It really is easy to not give a shit and man up and control yourself and your life. You just have to actually want to be free of your crutches. Most people in these situations don’t.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • edited February 2018
    @Se7en Yeah, what Willow said. A car is a great target to motivate yourself for. You gotta learn to budget booze and weed and stick to it! Still gotta party but do it within your means. When you have a bag that you know has to last you 2 weeks, it makes every toke more special It's hard though :s and I rarely drink....
  • Speak for yourself.

If it was as easy as manning up and controlling yourself there wouldn't be depression. There is. And I struggle to think that all of the billions of people who experience it simply don't want to get better.
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • _Blakelock__Blakelock_ - OHMSS
    edited February 2018
    Having worked in DMH the last year, I’ve met far too many people willing to live with the meds and therapy than attempting to change things. It’s kinda like a person who spends decades in prison and would rather be there then be free, that’s all they know.
  • edited February 2018
    Going to a London Lions Basketball game tonight. The standard is pretty crap but its fun to watch.

Anyone watching the Winter Olympics?
  • Yep! Love the Winter Olympics!!
  • Since the X-Files is delayed for 2 weeks because of it, I officially hate the Olympics. Too many douchebags in the organization for me to care about it anymore anyway.
  • How I Learned to Mind My Own Business . . .
    I was walking past the mental hospital the other day and all the patients were shouting, “13… 13… 13!”
    The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a small gap in one of the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on.
    Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick, then they all started shouting, “14… 14... 14!”
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    I love the Olympics. USA! USA!

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• My crush from work just had an art display unveiled at a local bakery, so I stopped by today to say hello and congratulate her. I think she appreciated it. No date yet, but I really like this girl so I'm willing to take it slow. I'm still riding an emotional high just from talking to her this morning.
  • When you think about it the Winter Olympics is just loads of sliding.
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    edited February 2018
    Is it skilled sliding or is it the ability to keep from falling on one's ass that makes them exceptional?

Paul Simon -- Slip Slidin' Away

And US has a medal in Luge!!!
  • Luge looks like fun. Double Luge is just silly though.
  • Mixed luge would be interesting.
  • Just 32 seconds...

It was the cow...

• I remember the firt timmed I sniffed gloo.
  • English certainly isn't yours
  • Wow things are heating up quick in here. lol
  • Your definition of sarcasm is inconsistent
This discussion has been closed.