Deadpool 2 (2018)

TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
edited February 2018 in Movies and TV
"It's a metal arm! It's not like we are trying to remove a mustache!" :lol:

IMG_1266.jpg

Comments

• This is going to be a fun time.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    This makes me want to see the serious movie that Cable seems to be in as well.
  • Love that trailer. Loving Cable.

This is going to be fucking sick.
  • Okay this is quite the rare occurrence where i loved this sequel just as much if not maybe a little more than the first movie. I think using the budget to its full potential and having it more action packed than the first was a great idea despite how Miller felt, kinda sucked to lose him but it worked out in the end i think. Not sure if i want it even bigger the third time around but if it stayed at this level i would be happy. Great writing as always from the guys featuring Reynolds and the mix of practical and CG was spot on and shows how it should be used to the best effect. 9/10
  • This movie is an absolute fucking embarrassment
  • "using the budget to its full potential" yeah you mean getting a budget

It's a better movie than the first, but more offensively ridiculous than it at the same time.
  • I'm beginning to think you and I have a veeeeery different sense of humor.
  • He really does @Glass Eater
  • And yes, It had a bigger budget than the first and the studio wanted to see more but the director of the first movie Miller wanted to keep it just as grounded as the first he thought bigger action set pieces would kill any heart the first one was made with but clearly it didn't.
  • Mr_CottonMr_Cotton I am in Hell. Help me.
    I love both films. They have endless replay value. I never caught the first on the big screen, but I went cinema twice to see 2. I watched the extended cut recently, and it's even better.
    "It's Frank. It's Uncle Frank. You remember. Come to Daddy."