Fitness Advice ?

I'm a 17 year old girl, 5''1 1/2 and 105lbs. Lately I have been putting in a lot of effort not only in exercising, but also my diet, but am not seeing the desired results. I workout 5-6 days a week, which usually consist of a 1 hour gym class (usually some sort of strength training/bootcamp) and then do a 20-30 minute circuit at night of ab, and butt exercises mixed with yoga and stretches. For my diet, I usually eat two fruits with some nut butter and coffee for breakfast, which I have around 9am. Around 2pm I usually have my lunch which consists of a protein source and salad and/or veggies. For dinner I usually just have some sort of shake or more fruits. I don't eat a lot of carbs, except for on the weekends when I eat a little more relaxed. Anyway, I put in a lot of effort to get a lean body (that's what I am going for, at least) but am not entirely happy with my results, mostly my lower body. I like the size of my glutes, but have gotten hip dips, which I do not know how to fix, or even if I am able to. My abs are more or less sculpted, but I have a thin layer of fat all around my body which just won't go away, especially around my inner thighs. I don't know if not eating carbs is having a reverse effect on my results, or what I am doing wrong... I would really love some advice on how to get my desired results! I know it all comes down to body type and bone structure, but I feel like I should look better than I do! Thanks so much in advance!