Horror movie experts need help

Looking for a horror movie that came out in the last 6 year’s or so. All I can recall is in the preview it has a quick scene of an extremely tall black figure standing distantly in a field. Any ideas?

Comments

• It’s not that one. I’ve seen wicker man. I don’t even think the image had anything to do with the main plot. It may have been just like a vision in the movie or something. And I think the tall figures had two very long legs but I may be mistaken about that part
  • Yeah that’s still not it. But keep it in mind if you come across it.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Some long shots, but since there's not much to go on....

Dark House

Dark-House-Movie-Poster-2014.jpg

The Tall Man

The-Tall-Man-Motion-Poster.png

Jeepers Creepers 2

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Is it one of the Slender Man movies? Do an image search on the Google.
  • Slender man is closer. But it’s definitely already been released. I picture it like 100 feet tall. Imagine an imperial walker but only 2 legs and demonic. I want to say it’s in like a haunting type movie where there isn’t a specific monster. But i don’t want to skew anyone just in case it isn’t
  • edited February 2018
    Slender Man has also been released. There was one in 2013. If it's not that then I can't think of anything else.
  • I think it was taking a step. It was literally in the trailer about 2 seconds that’s why I don’t think it has much to do with the rest of the movie. The picture was daylight but overcast in a field and the black object appeared to be 100 feet tall and at a good distance away. It felt almost like one of those creepy images in the tape montages from the ring movies