Off-Topic Thread March 2018: March Madness Edition

Comments

• @Se7en What was the high like though? Hallucinations?

I've never tried Shrooms as its out of what I consider my safe zone.
  • Nah, nothing like that. Closest thing was waves of color when I closed my eyes. It was mostly just trying not to laugh, feeling the music and joy that I get drunk without the stumbling, drowsy feelings that come with drinking. Totally in the moment, but out of control. There was a point I was told to change songs (DJ Se7en out here) and when I started scrolling through my playlist my screen became I blur and I started crying. Apparently said "it's not a phone" lol. Total struggle there for about an hour, but I had so much fun. Felt incredible afterwards.

• edited March 2018
    LOL!

Joe Rogan always talks about this DMT or something? Apparently loads of people experience the same trip where elves come up to you joyously, saying they are so happy you have discovered this technology. They then go and show you abstract images from different dimensions.

Sounds like good shit. :p I've always stayed away from LSD/acids as well, too risky for me.
  • I was in the hospital about a month ago cause I blacked out due to blood pressure issues. They wanted a CT but I have issues laying down and breathing cause of my weight (I’m a fat ass).

So they gave me a sedative, to help me relax for the process and oxygen to help my breathing. I made it through the CT and passed out, and during my sleep I saw rivers of lava and heard constant screaming. I woke up and it took me a few minutes to realize where I was, and each time I closed my eyes I saw rivers of lava and could still hear the screaming. It stopped after the meds wore off, like an hour or so.

I never want that high again.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Daaaaamn. Thats scary!

I hope your health issues improve, got another kid that needs you now!

• ~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • @Midnight-Kroovy Me too man, I’m taking my BP meds and changing my diet. I’ve gotta make it at least another 20 years.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @_Blakelock_ Are you sure you were just in the hospital under the influence of the sedative and not locked in Cryptus' basement being tortured? I hear that's just the sort of thing he does.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Mayday Now that you mention it, they did have Halloween on repeat and there was a large velvet painting of Seben on the wall...
    @Decimus Enough with the Jew jokes already.

not-funny.gif

• I've always thought it was funny when Cartman does it.
  • @Midnight-Kroovy I think you'd really love shrooms if you took the right amount. A bit more (not sure how much I had) and I would have been goooone. It was perfect.

DMT is the shit that gets released in your brain when you sleep and when you die. Lasts a short amount of time in the real world, can feel like hours to you. People talk about meeting entities, perceiving a holographic universe(s), just a crazy ass trip. It's the drug Enter the Void is based around. Probably the reason for all the led and fluoride in our water :) who knows, we aren't allowed to research it. It's out of this world stuff man.

• edited March 2018
    @Blakelock I think you were given that experience (not the blackout, the dream) for a reason and from the sounds of it, it worked.

Man, I've heard of so many addicts and people in pain who've come out of these experiences a completely different person. They get shown the darkness they're heading towards if they don't change and it really scares them.
  • Blast HarderBlast Harder has the madness....the B-movie Madness!!
    Oh man shrooms....I have a story to tell...

3 years ago a friend of mine made me some homemade pizza with extra mushrooms. I fucking love mushrooms. Especially deep friend. Fuck me running.

Anyways I ate 5 slices. It was great! Suddenly I started sinking into the ground. The thing is I didn't panic and excepted my fate. Next thing I know I was riding a flying unicorn while holding a AK-47 with a bikini babe behind me while a "Real hero" by College played. Next thing I was waging war with hobbits, the troll from Ernest Scared Stupid and the gummi bears (remember that cartoon?)

Not a bad time. Woke up covered in Mud (it wasn't mud tho...)
    Blast's Cult Draft list 2018

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
    Return of the Killer Tomatoes
  • nancenance maryland
    mushrooms were actually the very first drug i took, long before my first hit of pot. the last big trip i took was twenty years agho, and i'm still reaping the benefits to this day. the thing i love about mushrooms is how natural they are. you don't have to process them, add anything to them, or light them on fire. you just eat them. the last big trip i took, i remember a moment of real fear--is this where i wanna go with this?--and then i just let it wash over me. i learned a lot about myself that night--felt a lot--and came out the other side a better, more complete person, with a real sense of my connection to the earth, and an ability to see through my own bullshit. it was magic. when it was over, i felt great, no hangover, no fuzziness, just sharp clarity. se7en's last post is right on the money.
  • OK, I have been convinced. I'm gonna go to the woods and eat whatever mushrooms I can find, if I don't have a good experience I'm gonna hold Se7en and Nance personally responsible.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174323
    Yes, he should hold nance and se7en responsible, especially as he lays in the ICU with imminent organ failure.

• Blast HarderBlast Harder has the madness....the B-movie Madness!!
    You should never listen to Se7en on anything...whatsoever...in your lifetime.
    Blast's Cult Draft list 2018

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
    Return of the Killer Tomatoes
  • nancenance maryland
    @Midnight-Kroovy my only two things are this: make sure you are getting legit psilocybin mushrooms, cus, you know, incorrect mushrooms will kill you, and make sure that you are emotionally prepared to go where they take you. it's my belief that shrooms will only bring out what needs to come out. that trip 20 years ago was difficult, lots of it really challenged my conception of myself. but when i let myself take the ride, i knew that whatever happened, i could handle it, and like i said, i came out a much more self-aware, better person. i too was out in the woods, which i consider to be the safest place to do them, away from cars and cops and whatnot, and in an environment that shrooms will help connect you to. i've also had trips that were just glorious adventures in de-evolution. unlike acid, which has given me full-blown hallucinations, shrooms only ever warped, affected, enhanced, deepened, and unlocked what was already in and around me. i loved it. i think my shroomin days are well in the past, but my 73 year old dad drops occasionally, so never say never. by comparison, i will never do acid again (too chemically) or ecstasy (same).
This discussion has been closed.