Off-Topic Thread March 2018: March Madness Edition

Comments

• I tried with the other girl and it didn't work out. Guess that makes me a loser. Remind me to never fucking post again here about what's going on in my life if I'm just going to get judged for it.
  • I asked a girl out for the first time in 3 years after spending all that time being depressed and suicidal over my Ex. That's a big deal. But because I didn't seal the deal I get shit for it? I don't fucking need this shit. After the draft I'm done with this place.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Puf man, take it easy. Although there was no reason to put it the way he did, I don't really think blacklock meant it as mean spirited as you took it.
    And, again, not meant in a mean-spirited way at all, but you really wear your heart on your sleeve and put a lot of very personal stuff on the main boards here. That's not a wise thing to do, especially knowing just the level of obnoxiousness that pervades the boards.
    It's nice to think of some of the members here as genuine friends, but when it really comes down to it, public posts are made by random people we don't really know that well.
    I'd hate to see you disappear as you're one of the real pieces who keep this place together, and I do like chatting with you. Just remember it's best to keep your more personal stuff in check publicly.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Don't leave us. :'(

• edited March 2018
    Blakelock wasn't to know you had asked her out. He was just busting your balls for seemingly not asking out the previous girl. I'm sure he'd give you a slap on the back for giving it a shot. Striking out is no biggie, everyone strikes out! God knows I've striked out a few times LOL
  • I'm sorry I overreacted. It just put me in a bad mood.
  • edited March 2018
    #TeamBitchYouTalktoMeFirst

must be out of yo mind do you know who I am
    now you're killin' my vibe do you know who I ammmmm

edit

Just make sure you don't bitch out once they do talk to you like what literally happened approximately 5 hours ago
  • edited March 2018
    Aye man, everyone strikes out and that's totally normal..

I'm not the best example because I've only dated two girls my entire life, and the second girl became my wife. So that makes my success rate a 50% chance.

Does that mean I'm successful? Or does that make me a loser? Hell if I know.
  • _Blakelock__Blakelock_ - OHMSS
    edited March 2018
    Puff you son of a bitch, I want nothing but good for you. The problem is, you don’t try hard enough and no one has had the guts to tell you to man up. Everyone just gently pats you on the back and tells you it’s okay when you come up short.

You need someone to slap you around, knock you down, kick you, and pick you back up, dust you off and tell you, god damn it man you can fucking do it. That’s what a friend does.

I believe in you, WE believe in you man. Now you go and DO IT!
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    edited March 2018
    giphy.gif
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • edited March 2018
    Se7en's Bar Adventures at Work Part 2: Next motherfucker who waves a pool cue in my face as I'm leaving is getting his teeth kicked down his fucking throat

SAME ALSO GOES for the motherfucker having a smoke who pretends to jump in front of me as I'm riding by. Fuck you, bitch.
  • @Se7en Sorry about that
    It's almost like if you work around drunk people they're going to be a problem at some points.

Fucking baffling.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
    Turns out it's quite possible to watch Burial Ground start to finish while completely sober.
  • I am so ready to go home. We had a Fed client OD on heroin, My co-worker saved his life. Had the big wigs here till midnight, massive room searches, drugs and tattoo stuff found. I've been accused of planting evidence (his words, not mine), and I've had to do half hour checks on our Fed guy who OD'ed cause he came back at 1 am. Thankfully he didn't seize up again after the NARCAN wore off. I am spent for the day.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • I don't work around them, I'm in the kitchen.

Nice victim blaming
  • Blast HarderBlast Harder has the madness....the B-movie Madness!!
    Oh no no no you, out of all people, can't be working with food

Customer: Sir the chicken is undercooked.
    Se7en: No fam it tastes good. Try it.
    Customer: Ever hear of Salmonella?
    Se7en: Oh SHHHHIIITTTTT fam. That's Kayne's phatest album yo
    Customer: It's a form of food poisoning jackass
    Se7en: No need to use that kind of language in front of me doe.
    Customer: Doe? Are you trying to say "though"
    Se7en: Yes fam
    Customer: Say it
    Se7en: Ok....DOE.

(throws plate of undercooked chicken against the wall and walks away angry)

Se7en: Not sure why that fam is angry doe
    Blast's Cult Draft list 2018

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
    Return of the Killer Tomatoes
  • Managed to get the number of a girl at work.....only it turns out she's Gay and just wants to chat about movies.

Fuck.
  • Blast HarderBlast Harder has the madness....the B-movie Madness!!
    Maybe she knows some hot non-gay women who are looking to date?
    Blast's Cult Draft list 2018

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
    Return of the Killer Tomatoes
  • Huh, I didn't even think of that. I asked out the art student to a local art thing and got turned down and found out the PR girl is married. My losing streak this week is pretty impressive.
This discussion has been closed.