Off-Topic Thread May 2018: The Sacrificial Virgin Edition

13»

Comments

• RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Don't know if the deer survived or not. It was extremely dark out. As far I know most of the damage is cosmetic. Haven't open the hood, because I didn't know if I can get it latched again. It's still drivable. It's not dripping any fluids, headlights work, but my left front turn blinker doesn't. I've must of hit the deer hard enough that it swung it's ass towards my front driver wheel, and shot shit all over the inside of the wheel well.
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    My daughter bagged her first body.
  • Anyone remember the "Pizza Bomber" from 2003 in Erie PA, he died when the explosive collar went off?

Now a 4 ep documentary on Netflix, just finished the 1st ep, majorly fascinating so far

Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8342862/?ref_=nv_sr_1

It was the cow...

• Looks interesting, I will check it out. I heard Del Toro is doing a 10 episode horror anthology for Netflix and is directing a couple himself.
  • WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
    edited May 2018
    Finish it a bit ago, really interesting

Would love to ask the investigators a few questions and go from there, but it seems to me, if not for the fist guy that goes to the police, they never would have know anything more than what they had the first day to work with

It was the cow...

• Came home from work and the roommates had this on a bit into the first episode. Ended up finishing it after they fell asleep. Really good! Does a good job at laying out the information in a way that keeps you watching
  • Can a person forge their own signature?

Used to see it in TV shows, dunno if true, but a person would, when coerced, miswrite their name and then it would not be a valid contract or whatever.

Anyway, watching a documentary on the "Hitler Diaries" hoax, any they say the forger signed a confession to forging the diaries, so wondering if you could forge your own signature....

Even as I type this, I can hear Graham Chapman of Monty Python saying offhandedly that so-and-so "was arrested for forging his own signature"

It was the cow...

• gwallygwally Snowhio
    ^ I've forgotten how to sign my own name. It's very embarrassing.
  • I don’t think so, I sign my own name at least 3 different ways. Never had someone turned down my signature even when comparing it to my license.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • edited May 2018
    We had a crazy ass Frankenstein thunderstorm last night, mad lightning for hours!

_101768277_lightningovercanarywharf3_yuliaemelianenko.jpg

_101766300_047065716.jpg

DeKIa5ZXcAAtRaJ-2.jpg

• MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    OMOB4Ks.gif
    Those pics make me want to move where you are just for the fucking awesome lightning storms.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• It was like a scene from Ghostbusters.

How amazing is that? Happened in Paris on Saturday and they have given him citzenship and a job in the fire department!
  • Was out in Indio yesterday and just looked it up just now to see what was up and had to laugh at the cause

http://www.kesq.com/news/2-alarm-fire-reported-at-indio-walmart/747309885

SPOILERS: fire caused by solar panels

It was the cow...

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Whoops.
    Thought there was only 30 days in May. :3
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @Wonderlust Nope, there are 31 glorious May days.

7MLJo.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• edited June 2018
    Roommate moved out and I'm having a mid life crisis

Shoutout Kanye, this new shit gonna be flames. Save me Ye
This discussion has been closed.