Off-Topic Thread June 2018: I Love LA Edition

Comments

• nancenance maryland
    @Midnight-Kroovy sending best wishes to your dad, you, your family.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Something to do in LA..

35889275_1276547512475651_2062769378046246912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=221650bdc4df0a16a1c16fdc152c64ad&oe=5BA1F155
  • Fly me there and I'll go
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    Fly ME there and I'll go watch that screening of They Live.

Maybe go check out the set of Halloween in Pasadena.

Then maybe kill a hooker or two.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
    oh hai Seben
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • Heyyyy

Nice avy
  • edited June 2018
    Fly me there and I'll go too fam.
  • Fly me to the moon. Let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    You slammin' poetry now Puf?

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• It was the cow...

• @Mayday

That's frankie baby c'mon.
    edited June 2018
    RIP Vinnie Paul. Just after the Far Beyond Driven anniversary just yesterday too. That fucking drags man.

If Pantera wasn't dead before they most certainly are now. That's both of the founding brothers down, and while Phil and Rex are half of the identity of the band, they're better off doing their own gigs as they already are anyway. Still sucks to see that last nail driven in and thrown into the hole that had already been dug for a long time. Either way, that beer bellied airwave ripping bastard orchestrated the latter half of my angsty ass childhood. So may he throw up a glass bottom in metal valhalla.

That's 3 members that have died now if you count Phil's fucking first death. He just decided he wasn't quite done yet, thank Ishtar. Hope Rex still has a good few years ahead of him.
  • A lot of music deaths this week yeesh
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @Freddy_Lives I don't listen to that old people crap.
    @h.p, puf Easy there tiger. You're starting to sound like Oxley, sans using the word 'cunt'.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    That Xxtintion dick or whatever probably shouldn't be classified as a 'music death'.

I'd never heard of him before, but he sounds like the biggest piece of shit. Punching fans at shows, more than once. Home invasion. Aggravated assault with a pistol. Beating a pregnant woman to the point of blinding one eye.

Sounds like someone did the fucking streets a favour capin' his scum riddled ass.
  • That's not even half of it but he has some shit to vibe with and it technically counts lol
  • YouTube randomly recommended that I check out a video that Cryptus uploaded. Kind of funny.
  • I’m stuck at my GF’s for the night and have to watch some flick called I Can Only Imagine.

Kill me.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Never heard of the show, but I can only imagine how much that must suck...

It was the cow...

This discussion has been closed.