IT Director's Cut, in October 02?

Amazon and bluray.com have listed a new IT release for 0ct 02 of this year. I originally thought it has to be the aforementioned Director's Cut that has been rumored a lot. But then I found that a new release of Annabelle Creation is also listed for the same day., same price and same basic description: (FoF/LL/Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Combo Pack)

Now... could this still include the D.C. ? or will this be just a mere reissue? No other horror film from WB is listed for that day, only those two on both bluray and DVD... and the only info that set them apart from their original release (and any other movie) is the "FoF/LL" in the description.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    edited June 2018
    I think people are retarded for buying the new IT. The director has expressed wishes to do a supercut of both films, failing that there will certainly be a set of the two, hopefully in at least Directors Cut form.

I've been holding off to save myself from the certain double dip if I was to purchase it now. It was good, but it's certainly not something that warrented buying twice. And I'm not fussed if I don't see it again for quite some time.
  • The thing is... Andy Muschietti said early this year the Director’s Cut would come up “in a few months” So... will that release from Oct be it (no pun intented) ?