Off Topic - October 2017 - The Most Wonder-horror-ful Time of the Year Edition

WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
edited October 2017 in General

Marilyn Manson's version of 'This Is Halloween'

It was the cow...

Comments

• WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
    edited October 2017

So 11 days to season 2 of Stranger Things (the 27th)

So looking forward to it, gonna binge it over that weekend

It was the cow...

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane

• I think we need some more categories. A Whateverland and some Horror sections

It was the cow...

• It was the cow...

• MaydayMayday - Mega-City One

This is my first post.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

Ok, 2 things.
    1 - mods (I guess) can we add a category for Books/Literature/Comics
    2- anyone notice at the page bottom this tidbit: "Built with and Bootstrap. Powered by Vanilla Forums"

Fuck.

• I noticed. Is that a bad thing?

• We also need some kind of sports section. I don't give a shit about sports but the wrestling thread on the old forum is pretty active and needs a place here.

"Vanilla" leaves a bad taste with regards to our drafts. Plus, it seems to adequately describe these forum pages. They look pretty bland and vanilla. And it blows you can't put pics in your sig. And we have like 12 generic smilies. :/

• Vanilla is one of the most disgusting flavors ever. It should leave a bad taste everywhere.

• The signature thing gives you the option to upload an image but then it's like NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

• I'm sure we'll have more options later. This forum is open for us to use but probably still in the beta stage. While not terrible, I can't imagine this being the final product.

• Halfway into my first of two weeks off and I'm fucking bored. I don't feel like watching anything and the game I'm playing is good but it's a slow one that I'm not in the mood for right now. Spent the last two days cleaning and napping. Now what? :/

• Very plain looking round these parts.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • I still can't figure out how to post pictures on my phone. :(
  • Think there’s an option for that a below the text window, black box, Add Images, not in the tool bar

It was the cow...

• TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    edited October 2017

I wonder if polls/voting will be added like the old forum.

• @H.P. Pufncraft What phone are you using? I have an iPhone 6S+ and while I can easily save images to my phone, they won't post like they will from my laptop and desktop.

This discussion has been closed.