Last Movie You Bought

Comments

• edited January 2018
    LEGO-Ninjago-4K.jpg

782009244875gwp_anime-jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-season-1-limited-edition-blu-ray-GWP-primary.jpg
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    tumblr_p2txkcpcXS1recu3po1_540.jpg
  • As much as I've always had a hard on for physical copies with slick covers...I also have a hard on for cheap Vudu codes....

Mother $3.94
    Happy Death Day $5.99
  • BluRay - Slithis, Shakma, One Dark Night, Retribution, Sole Survivor, Chopping Mall.
    DVD - Body Melt, A Nightmare On Elm St. Parts 4 and 5.
  • Colassal
    Flight 7500
  • Jigsaw
    Geostorm
  • @MATT PYTHON

I've gone almost 90% vudu now. I'll only buy hard copies for movies I really, really like. Otherwise it's taking up more space than I have.
  • MATT PYTHONMATT PYTHON Oh, Hi, Ho
    edited January 2018
    @Glass Eater
    Same. I'll snag physical copies of stuff I love. Especially, if it's a nice special edition, like, the stuff Scream Factory puts out.
    I go through ultravioletcinema.com

I have 28 Days Later on DVD from when it originally came out but just bought Days/Weeks on Vudu for 9.50.
  • Wrong Turn 1-6 And The Shallows on Vudu. 19.50!
  • Took the grandsons out to Family Video to let them pick what they wanted, and found The Belko Experiment on DVD and Split on blu-ray. They rented ... The Nut Job 2 and Geostorm (they are 9 and 3 so obv grandpa's movies are not really for them.... yet).

• edited January 2018
    The Internship
    Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
    Red/Red 2 double feature
    Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Also picked up some VHS at a local flea market...
    Creepshow 2
    Young Doctors In Love
    Trauma
    Graveyard Shift
    The Exorcist III
    Invaders From Mars
  • Blade Runner 2049
  • Hey guys. been a while and a lot seems to have changed around here, well recently i managed to get Grabbers on blu ray for cheap. great fun movie
  • 224890-d1.jpg
    261015-d0.jpg
    277519-d0.jpg

Pre-Orders...
    278591-d0.jpg
    278979-d1.jpg'
    277767-d1.jpg

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    GU3jaYJ.jpg
  • edited February 2018
    Leatherface: TCM III blu
  • nancenance maryland
    909_BD_box_34x490_original.jpg
    edited February 2018

tumblr_p49if1lZ6e1recu3po1_500.jpg

Slaughterhouse; House of Whores 2.5

Night of the Living Dead! Criterion!
  • Synapse's Suspiria blu-ray restoration dropped below thirty bucks on Amazon, couldn't resist.

In a booklet that comes with one of my Argento blu-rays (I think Phenomena), it says that Daria Nicolodi helped Dario Argento create Deep Red, Suspiria, Inferno and Phenomena, and that the Three Mothers trilogy was based on a story her mother told her about witches at a dance school, and that her sophisticated artistic aesthetic is the creative force behind the eye-popping visuals that make Suspiria a classic film.

Daria got a writing credit on Suspiria, but after meeting resistance to this on other projects, she gave up and mostly became a silent collaborator. If I had to guess I would say that the Italian film industry back in the 60s and 70s was a guys world, and women were easily relegated to the sidelines.

She's also Asia Argento's mom. Asia is cool, and gave a charismatic performance in Mother of Tears.
    I love the way you sing, okay? I fucked up my whole life because of the way you sing. - Before Midnight