Friday the 13th: The Game

Comments

• Coming soon....fuck why even make the video if the feature isn’t ready? I understand hype for say DLC but for a small feature? Christ.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • So apparently the steps to kill Jason aren’t as convoluted as they once were. Just had a game where a female counselor got the sweater and walked up to Jason and distracted him, he dropped to his knees and Tommy buried an ax in his head killing him. I thought you had to have a machete and someone else had to hit him from behind along with the sweater and mask. First game where we killed Jason, it was nice.
  • Anyone have an issue with hitting Jason’s and getting the fight back XP and the stun animation starts but they’re able to bypass it and grab you? Keeps happening to me and I don’t get what I’m doing wrong. Also the firecrackers are useless now. Don’t know if they’re nerfed them or what.
  • I CAN NOT WAIT FOR WEAPON SWAPPING! Using Part 7 kills for Roy or Part 8 is gonna be awesome!
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    I need turn this back on. It's been Thanksgiving since I've been on there.
  • Nice! Legendary perks on the way!

Still though, they don’t say if this update comes any sooner than April.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    double-xp.png?resize=1024%2C576
  • Awesome I’m only a level 46 so this will help.
  • _Blakelock__Blakelock_ - OHMSS
    edited March 2018
    Collected all the Pamela tapes. Got nothing to show for it besides some mediocre voice acting. I expected an achievement at least. Feels like a missed opportunity.
    Nice! AKA Melissa the HBIC!

DamXzNyXkAAV_Qf.jpg:large

Damfk4vWsAA0Ir5.jpg:large
  • Nice.

Still waiting on Uber Jason and the Grendel map.
    That will be one of the last things added. The new engine should be coming soon which will help out everything a lot.
  • edited April 2018
    Yay it's on sale

Bought Wildlands Gold :)
  • These achievements are ridiculous
  • The only ones I’m working on are the counselor ones. The Jason ones can wait.
  • I'm just gonna play the game. There's no hope for me
    Gotta wait a little bit longer on the new engine update but I am good with that. This next update is going to be huge and the new engine is looking great. Seems darker which should add to the atmosphere more.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18651-update-status-first-look-engine-update/
  • The update can’t come quick enough. The lagging is growing more problematic each day, I mean at one point I had jogged easily 40 yards past a cabin, lag hits and I’m sucked back to the cabin and immediately murdered. Fuck me.
  • Yeah I've had two out of four of five games be pretty bad.